So i was wondering, who droped a uniq on webzen (doesnt matter what server) and how long it took. Meaby there is a small change in uniq drop rate since i saw that a guy droped 4 biglos necky's on Tullan server.
1 friend got karkean second pull and blode after killing someone and finishing their mobs and a biglos but not sure how long that took, as for me i have had no luck but i havent played for 2 or so weeks
don't worry, you guys aren't the only one with bad luck, I never drooped a unique either and I played for about a year and all i did was farm and lvl. I tried everything(With/without lucky shoes /or charm without anything , tried diffrent chars). Either I am a noob and didn't know how to farm or the drop rate sucks.
WTB Low acc with uniqs 05/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies Hy all.. Like the title says I want to buy a low lvl acc with at least 1 shuta,blode, kark or 1 barom.
With or without realm, it doesnt matter :)
BTW Only at Server: 2 and 3
Paying with paypal
Enjoy! :mofo:
WTB uniqs on Cyp.... 11/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies Wtb uniqs with lv6 infinity wing on cyp server.
(karkaen+wing or biglos+wing etc...)
p/me plsssss!!!
EVE Uniqs 08/16/2009 - Archlord Trading - 34 Replies I dont play buglord for over 2 months....Have uniqs still....
Selling 1 shuta SOLD
1 blode 80€ SOLD
1 barom SOLD
1 shuta 80€ SOLD
1 blode 80€ SOLD
1 pargon 65€ STIll here 60€.... SOLD
2 baroms both only 140€ SOLLLD
1 realese 20€ lvl 4 wings SOLD
1 HAUL 25€
WTS UNIQS (CYP) 05/23/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies SELL BIGLOS AND KARKAEN ON CYPRUS
FOR OFFERS PM ME
@Only PayPal
WTS UNIQS (CYP) 05/21/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies I sell
Flying Ring
Release Neck
pm me your offers