Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stamina calculations

Old 03/25/2013, 13:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well explainded, but you kinda made an error with jewel.

You get 208 result taking in count only the jewel hp%, then you divided by the whole hp% to fing back a stamina amount.
You should really consider that stamina always provide 8 hp, and that hp% bring parallel stamina point that also give 8hp each but which don't stack with the true stamina, so not entering in the stamina's formulas.

take 867 raw stamina, a jewel should provide 3 additional % of this amount. Which is 26,01 bonus sta, and not 9.
9 bonus stamina couldn't result on 208 hp gain but not even 80, as hp% stat only affect true stamina ( the one displayed ).

The fact is that you would need to have a huge amount of stamina for the jewel to be more interesting than a stamprayer lvl6. As the whole hp% applie on prayer added stam, while the bonus stam provided by jewel stay as it is.

In your situation, a stamina provide 30 true stamina + (30*2.69)= 80.7 bonus sta. Which make a total of 110,7 sta, giving nearly 885 hp.
The jewel simply provide 26 bonus sta (in this case), giving 208 hp. For the jewel to give more, you would need a true stamina amount so big so that 3% of this total is bigger than 81. So considering this lower possible case, 81 bonus sta would be 3% of the total true sta, the true sta amount would be 81/3*100=2700.
Goodluck reaching that :P.

But keep in mind that it is in a 169% hp bonus situation. Still, overall, the situation in which jewel give more would be quite rare, i have no idea how much sta and hp% a 120 zerk or knight or sorc can have fully geared and buffed.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2013, 23:12   #17

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosgimp View Post

after all ace is just right, i only wrote this because you seem to claim hes not
First of thanks to you and wada for the explanations this is what I was after was the whole formula.

Secondly to address what you said in the quote above. I never stated or claimed he was wrong do not I repeat do no assume that is what I was thinking or put words into my mouth.

I was merely trying to address something as by my own calculations and trials BEFORE the rebalance I was 98% sure the jewel gave ME more HP then a stam lvl 6.
Obviously now I am wrong and before I was as well. No where in this post did I ever accuse or even mention anyone of being incorrect besides MYSELF.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW ?

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2013, 00:36   #18

elite*gold: 140
yes mr. clinton, i understand now
sorry

your calculation ideas look interesting Wadawan, could have worked like that
but due to my stamina/max hp tests ingame in which i was always +/- 1 hp (game rounds up and down decimal numbers) exactly correct, my previous post cant contain a "jewel error" or something similar
Old 03/26/2013, 00:42   #19

sorry if my last post came off snotty or rude or however you may have taken it, Just tired of people assuming I always think I am right etc when I am just trying to figure shyt out.On why I got what I got etc.

Old 04/13/2014, 19:54   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-ppc View Post
Hi,
i found out the calculation long time ago ..
here is a smal tool to to do the math ... but you can still calculate yourself .. look at the screenshot.
You need to enter your stamina and in the bonus fields add the HP % in armor,stones,buffs,pots etc ... add the hp+ in the fixed fields.

Greez ACE
sorry for the resurrection but Ace would you have a calculator for the rest of the stats in game ?

attk rating, intel, wisdom etc etc ?

ALSO does anyone have this available still the link is dead.

« HunArchlord - Private Server 2014 | @Private Servers. »