Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wanna get uncensored? :)

Discussion on wanna get uncensored? :) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wanna get uncensored? :)

there are the words u cant say

but there is a way to say them
just go to the ini folder and take base.dat out of it
no need to delete just put it in ur desktop or something like that

well enjoy blessing other players with ur words
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2009, 22:21   #2

hah cool thanks
Old 05/13/2009, 22:25   #3

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
You should add that this is client sided only, only the outgoing from you will be uncensored, if people say 'gay' for an example, it will come out censored.

#Edit
Can you send the decryptor you used to decrypt base.dat
Thanks in advice

Regards Emme
Old 05/14/2009, 05:40   #4

Nice one... this is probably the easiest way to get PERMA BAN for NOTHING! If someone screenshots you while saying a filtered word you get a perma ban for manipulating the game client! A guild mate lost his lvl5x this way...
Old 05/14/2009, 06:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
would you shut up noob did you not read the post above you.

its client side not server sided. it will only show uncensored for the player typing it. eveyone else will see it as censord.

EPIC FAIL stop mass posting in these forums flaming people
The filter is client sided when TYPING not when RECEIVING! Get yourself some friend and try it before making yourself a fool!
Old 05/14/2009, 07:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
would you shut up noob did you not read the post above you.

its client side not server sided. it will only show uncensored for the player typing it. eveyone else will see it as censord.

EPIC FAIL stop mass posting in these forums flaming people
You're wrong here mate. Heres the procudure:

You say something. Your client checks if the word you said is cencured, if it's not, it sends the word you just said out to the server so other clients can see it. The base.dat is only to see so you are not saying any of the 'bad' words.
Although, if someone else say a 'bad' word, you won't see it since their client is blocking it unless they remove base.dat

Hope you got it somewhat better.

Regards,
Emme
Old 05/14/2009, 16:00   #7

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
You're wrong here mate. Heres the procudure:

You say something. Your client checks if the word you said is cencured, if it's not, it sends the word you just said out to the server so other clients can see it. The base.dat is only to see so you are not saying any of the 'bad' words.
Although, if someone else say a 'bad' word, you won't see it since their client is blocking it unless they remove base.dat

Hope you got it somewhat better.

Regards,
Emme

then I stand corrected. but there is no need for this person who just joined and with no post count. to be running around the forums calling everyone noobs flaming eveyones post.

@ chantrabit@h in your own words get some friends and become trusted in the comunity before you start flaming eveyone.
Old 05/14/2009, 17:17   #8

So what does the "bad" word you say look like to other people? Is it just non existent or auto change to a nice word like 'fluffy'. So its like, "What a fluffy noob" and everyone looks at u like wtf? i dunno just the scenario that played out in my mind.
Old 05/14/2009, 17:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theworldmayneverknow View Post
So what does the "bad" word you say look like to other people? Is it just non existent or auto change to a nice word like 'fluffy'. So its like, "What a fluffy noob" and everyone looks at u like wtf? i dunno just the scenario that played out in my mind.
Other player will see the words just as you type them out. Why? Because the client doesn't have a client check for receiving text/words, only for sending out text/words, and neither does the server have a word check. So yes, other people will see the bad words (:

Emme
Old 05/14/2009, 17:21   #10

Received Thanks: 2,168
Emme you are wrong.
It's the same as in Silkroadonline. You can remove the Filter for Bad Words and all players can see what you type.
Old 05/14/2009, 18:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0nicl3 View Post
Emme you are wrong.
It's the same as in Silkroadonline. You can remove the Filter for Bad Words and all players can see what you type.
Yes, and that was what I was saying?...
Old 05/14/2009, 23:30   #12

Why would you want to say these words anyways.
Censors are there for a REASON.
Old 05/15/2009, 01:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly! View Post
Why would you want to say these words anyways.
Censors are there for a REASON.
if you are American you will know why!

the word **** can literally be used in every American sentence without the over use or wrongful/hateful use
Old 05/15/2009, 10:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by james106 View Post
if you are American you will know why!

the word **** can literally be used in every American sentence without the over use or wrongful/hateful use
Very, very correct.
Old 05/21/2009, 02:13   #15

You can always delete the file anyway.
I would at least remove the word spawn, I've never been sure as to why that's filtered....
Closed Thread