just the high attack speed and maybe the HH DMG is interesst for me, but i would not call those weapons for critters epic...
i still wait for +2 skills up swords
If some one can tell me how to take over the carve in the shrine? 11/18/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies I've already click the ball in the center as fast as I can ,but it usually doesnt work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How I amazing is always the ones who got the shrine
Is there any way to get it as fast as I can?
Or sth eles?
Thankyou
Shrine stuff 11/03/2012 - Archlord - 24 Replies hey guys,
what about the slots of the itmes? mainly of armor parts. are they like absolute or normal armors? and what about the weapons? can we get more stats in them? or they sucks so badly?
thx
[NEW]Shrine of Ruin Bug 01/19/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies There's new bug in shrine , im not the one who discover it but, i want to share it ..
1.Go to shrine with your partner(you must be 4).
2. Now , Designate who will be the host,
3.then all the member(excluding the host) must unequip there equips(including pet and accesso.),
4.Run the Dungeon
What will happen ?: Same as the Old bug
press thanks if i help
Shrine of Ruins 01/13/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies Umm... today ... umm... again.
Today I will post my thoughts about the Shrine of Ruins dungeon.
Level:
40-49 = Level 1 Dungeon
50-59 = Level 2 Dungeon
60+ = Level 3 Dungeon
You can determine the level of the dungeon while waiting.
This is the formula.
Nuvice Shrine bug ;x 03/06/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies Hiho all. I know nuvice is bugged, but when i was playing few months ago, i could enter the door after killing spider, and my client quitted to windows only few times. Now when i try to do it with hacks (non agro, skill hack) im getting error, my client going off. Everytime. I tryed to do it with normal .exe and with unpacked. i made reinstall too, nothing helps. :<