Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mage question

Discussion on mage question within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mage question

hi guy's got a question for ya to be good in pvp with mage u need good uniques and armor ext? or with just unique armor it's still good in pvp ? I just want to have a good pvp char who can kill maybe al char? like my buddy is hunter and i want to own him ^^ and elementalist ? I play this game long but don't have high lvl before so i'm kinda noob pls help me and maybe u guy's have good skill build? ty
Old 10/03/2012, 17:22   #2

First of all we should know your LVL. Because anybody can give tips like wear Excellent Faren but if you didn't reach that level that is needed to wear it...
Old 10/03/2012, 18:05   #3

well i'm lvl 7 atm lol so i want to know if it's worth it to make mage i want to be good in pvp ...
Old 10/03/2012, 18:23   #4

Received Thanks: 1,288
Mages are pretty badass imo, but honestly man, play what you love and you'll rock at it
Old 10/03/2012, 18:40   #5

well man that's the problem i don't know what i lke to play xs i always get jalous by the guys who own me or i see them own xs like in BG i saw an sor tnk like HELL so idk got any suggestions i want to have a char who is good in pvp and lvl quick