Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Hook Development

Discussion on Archlord Hook Development within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Archlord Hook Development

Hi Guys,
im developing a hook for Archlord, but i need an help from someone for code a bypass for GameGuard.
Old 09/18/2012, 13:08   #2

Good question, but answer has been said many times so i need to dissapoint you, that there is no way out to solve your problem.
Old 09/18/2012, 13:29   #3

ye im coding a detour for GameGuard, but need some help..

Tags
archlord hack cheat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Development] Tempest An Archlord Emulator
04/30/2011 - Archlord - 86 Replies
Hello, i am CoolManBob AKA (void*)0, for the past 3 years i have been programming in C++ and have been doing World of Warcraft Emulation. after WoW got boring, i went in search of a new game. I found Archlord, i have played it before, on the CM servers but it was only for a short time. Recently i have gotten back into the game, and have been playing quite frequently on the Webzen servers having a level 50 mage and a 38 ranger. I decided I wanted to emulate this game, to help understand what...
Archlord webzen multiclient development
06/01/2010 - Archlord - 16 Replies
as the title says i am working on developing multiclient method for webzen archlord..... if annyone have anny bright ideas pls post here and maybe we can develop one thing is for sure we will need to build a launch program :D i need help with : 1 - unpacking alefclient.exe witch is packed ASProtect 1.23 RC4 - 1.3.08.24 -> Alexey Solodovnikov ------------ found alot of tuts abt unpaking it but i guess i am to tired of trying ------ maybee someone else have better luck
Archlord Dupe Development
04/22/2010 - Archlord - 106 Replies
Calling all Developers and present hackers. I am currently working on an Archlord dupe hack which to my knowledge was first discovered by thedynasty. It was worked on by Over and now its in production to becoming a nasty MoFo for archlord staff. I will post news on its progress. Now I know it won't go public because that means it'll become patched and we won't have anywhere to start from. So, in order for others to start using it I will give out hints but in the end you need to put...