Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xcrash

Discussion on Xcrash within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xcrash

Hello people,
Since a couple weeks, I'm constantly getting Xcrashes whenever i try to log-in. I click 'Start Game'
I click 'Start' at patch
the Game Guard window appears, but when it's finished and when the game should appear, it says Xcrash... .
Does somebody have the same problem and does he/she know how to fix this **** thing?

Let me know please!
Thank you!

Greetz
Old 05/10/2012, 18:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try this:
-Delete GameGuard folder
-Delete xcrastreport.exe & ini
-Start the game
-Post if it is helped or not

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XCrash...
03/20/2012 - Archlord - 12 Replies
as soon as i start up.. and to to the Client.. alls fine.. When it launches... its fine.. after the Phicture of the AL gos away... this shit poops up... Please help me on this... View image: End this bloody nightmare Please Fix this im Tired im been doing everything i can... Give me Solutions at my email.. [email protected] thank you >>
XCRASH
10/27/2010 - Archlord - 0 Replies
How do you stop it? i keep d/c from game and causes me to die >_<? please any help?
xCrash again...
07/25/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
For a few month now the game runs perfectly, but earlier I started the game -> server select -> char select -> then xchrash when finished loading. It happpens always at the same time. I didn't install anything, didn't change anything in my pc or AL. I run Al on administrator on vista 32bit(laptop)... I just recieved and tried to use avati's bot, maybe thats what causes the crash?(the xcrash happens when the bot isn't running too) Any idea or suggestion that could solve it(tried reinstall,...
Webzens XCrash
01/06/2010 - Archlord - 18 Replies
Hello people, I see that GMs from webzen aint gonna help me out, maybe some of ppl here had same prob and maybe u got some smart ideas. When i try to update my GameGuard when u go start on theirs page it updates first 8 files (all good) then last file GameMoon.npz >> GameMoon.des I fail at 90%+ and game crash. Any ideas or somethin ?
Xcrash problem!
04/16/2009 - Archlord - 12 Replies
hello evryone my friend has a problem with archlord game he log in the game and after 1min/2min/3min/4min or max 5min he got Xcrash problem the game log off aoutomaticli and turn up msg Xcrash problem... who know how to repair this problem? what literary the problem? please help. my friend cant play..