Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xCrash again...

Discussion on xCrash again... within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
xCrash again...

For a few month now the game runs perfectly, but earlier I started the game -> server select -> char select -> then xchrash when finished loading. It happpens always at the same time. I didn't install anything, didn't change anything in my pc or AL.
I run Al on administrator on vista 32bit(laptop)... I just recieved and tried to use avati's bot, maybe thats what causes the crash?(the xcrash happens when the bot isn't running too) Any idea or suggestion that could solve it(tried reinstall, firewall on/off, antivirus on/off and doen't work)?...
Thanks in advance..
Old 07/25/2010, 09:17   #2

I'm having the exact same problem, and i hardly doubt the fact that you can change something.. it's probably BugZen again..

Tom.
Old 07/25/2010, 14:42   #3

happens mainly on vista and Win 7

NEVER on win Xp

just load a char to a "newber serv" for eg with less peeps, for Sylvia for eg, lod a lvl 1 on cyp 1st then load the big ugly one on eveng^^
Old 07/25/2010, 14:57   #4

For me (and many other people i know) the problem only happens when i log out NOT in a town, so easiest way to fix it just make a lv 1 in town, then log onto that first the char select.
Old 07/25/2010, 17:30   #5

ther is something official i've seen on forum

have a look there in GENERAL DISCUSSION
Old 07/25/2010, 23:52   #6

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamabot View Post
For me (and many other people i know) the problem only happens when i log out NOT in a town, so easiest way to fix it just make a lv 1 in town, then log onto that first the char select.
yup, that works for many ppl. so all, first try that