Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranger question

Discussion on Ranger question within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ranger question

I know nothing about rangers mines lvl97 i only use it to buff, but ive been thinking of starting to lvl it.

My question obviously would be a good build between lvl97-111 and wat rings/necks i should use.

Should i go intel? or crit?
i hav hh top/gloves so ille be trying to get the rest of the set. i hav plenty of ashtals i can use

i hav both glor/intel shutas&blodes intel lukes, nd plenty of glor necklaces including fearless

so any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 05/08/2012, 15:24   #2

elite*gold: 2
its youre choice. you can play with normal shuta quite good. go on intel than need much mana. If you want to go on crit think about dot dmg form sorc / ele.

i would say best items are

Fearless or Faren Neck or Glorious Norgen (kark for buff than)

2x int Shuta so can go low lvl cf worlds. or 2x int blode can tanke more because of convert.

or maybe go on int/glo Yalquinas rings + glo/int rapid ring.

you have to choice your owen way. every one can tell you this is the best or this but you must test it and see than what is the best for you ;-)

GL
Old 05/08/2012, 15:32   #3

when u get many HH skills take intel uniques to rise your dmg, your crits never will be so high as knight/swash/zerk so it's not worth to make pure crit char

on very hi lv take everything that rise HH dmg
Old 05/08/2012, 18:30   #4

to lvl up 2 types of ohkeros (preferable int) & int luke would be fine but you will also need your own mana healer xD
Old 05/08/2012, 23:21   #5

ya i hav all the uniques u all mentioned except for the intel rapids
so i might do intel blodes/intel luke for now then switch over
Old 05/09/2012, 00:37   #6

Ranger not is good crit. char?? LOL
is the best! Self buffed very nice... a lottttt ignore defense 2x g. feather + fearless = owned!! Have chadow chaser and retire resistence from your enemys.... so.. HIGH critical char!