Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

American Server STUCK (Possible dupping?)

Discussion on American Server STUCK (Possible dupping?) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
American Server STUCK (Possible dupping?)

Hi guys, i've seen that in Brumhart and Sylvia it happens the same (Server seems like freeze, you moev but you appear where you were) doest that mean we can dupe in American server?
Old 04/13/2012, 17:57   #2

Eu3 u wont stuck there where just the Database freeze so all what u done was gone after relog....

i think u wont be able to dupe
Old 04/13/2012, 19:40   #3

and not only that, u create a new char u can move but no mobs and the safe keeper, npc and more doesnt work xD
second bug is u active ur buffs and u have them till u relog or log off hahaha xD this is good for lvl ^^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dupping for Rf Online?
01/06/2011 - RF Online - 18 Replies
It would like to know as to dupe itens in the RF Online. thx
American PServer oder ATS (American Test Server) ??
08/14/2010 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi Leute, Sry ich würde das gerne in Englisch schreiben aber ich bin zu schlecht darin D: Na ja ich habe vor kurzem ein Video gefunden das auf einen Amerikanischen Test Server hinweißt. YouTube - Rappelz american test server Laggg falls da jemand mehr weiß kann er es ja hier weitersagen und falls jemand weiß wie man dort spielt bitte auch. Ich verstehe das Registrieren auf diesen Server nicht. Hier noch der Link zur HP des Servers: :: Rappelz ¨C Epic7. LOST ::
Dupping In RFe 2.2.3 100% sure
03/12/2010 - RF Online - 30 Replies
I Dont Want To Teach This Kind Of Dupping Method Because I Spend Many Times To Discover That If You Want Just Pay Me 500M CP in RFe Accretia and add me in yahoo messenger [email protected] ill tell you if you pay and press thanks button here
How to Dupping on Cabal PH
07/17/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Help me pls.. How To Dupping on Cabal Ph