Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You don't make sense at all, do you?

Discussion on You don't make sense at all, do you? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You don't make sense at all, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yliz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yliz
omg.

why?

tell crap?

haha

IQ of an ant? post this in the thread it's np, but you kinda failed bro.

gl
haha u failed extremly here on epvp good luck on other forum...^^
failed what?
u failed, ur person... completly crap... lol baddest epvp user ever, ur noob and a crap talker and the also the biggest noob in AL and RealLife...
this was my last pm to u, because i have better things to do, because i have a life...
so bye forever noob. u got vote4bann.
so you're just mad because I said to you: trust me? omg.

let's explain the story first :>

so I said in some thread: "trust me. some people are too lazy to use search function"

then this guy start: "trust you? blabla"

then I ask him why not etc

and then he says I said I send bots arround to people when they ask me in pm.

Sorry, but wtf is wrong with you?
Old 02/15/2012, 16:36   #2

and the fuqs the point make a thread about ur pms ?
Old 02/15/2012, 16:46   #3

Wrong section. Try at "Messages".
Btw spreading keyloggers is ban-able.
Old 02/15/2012, 17:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by botpet View Post
Wrong section. Try at "Messages".
Btw spreading keyloggers is ban-able.
but that's the point, I don't spread anything, so I don't know why he talks ****...
Old 02/15/2012, 17:25   #5

elite*gold: 7
u see thats was my last pm with u, and this is also my last post with u.
i am here since 3 years and i think i always behave me good and i found a lot of new friends... i helped the community and the community helped me and a noob like u that has 44 posts is no problem for me. ur registrated fewer then a month and u want to discus with me... there are a lot of member that come here on epvp and think this is a Archlord Hacker Board and all the kidds come here and want exploits/bugs/glitches/marcos/bots...

if here were any mods u had a bann because ur spamming, u make false posts and dont behave very well.

so this was my last contact with u, u can pm me again if u are here longer then 1 year, have more then 200 posts and thanks...then u are allowed to talk with me.

so i wish u the best and good luck...

90% of the community are kiddies like u, they all want to "hack" archlord or so but have no idea of something and a level 30 character ingame.
now i make u a promise... 1 day the moderator come back or there will be new mods and then they will clear this area here...

so last message to u and good luck

PS:
#reported (spam)
Old 02/15/2012, 17:41   #6

2 peoplle marieed that way. true story. GL you 2.
Old 02/15/2012, 18:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post
i am here since 3 years and i think i always behave me good and i found a lot of new friends... i helped the community and the community helped me and a noob like u that has 44 posts is no problem for me. ur registrated fewer then a month and u want to discus with me... there are a lot of member that come here on epvp and think this is a Archlord Hacker Board and all the kidds come here and want exploits/bugs/glitches/marcos/bots...

if here were any mods u had a bann because ur spamming, u make false posts and dont behave very well.

so this was my last contact with u, u can pm me again if u are here longer then 1 year, have more then 200 posts and thanks...then u are allowed to talk with me.

90% of the community are kiddies like u, they all want to "hack" archlord or so but have no idea of something and a level 30 character ingame.
now i make u a promise... 1 day the moderator come back or there will be new mods and then they will clear this area here...

PS:
#reported (spam)
lv119, lv105, lv100, lv95, lv92, lv78, lv76 but kay ;-) + I've been on this forum since 2008, but that account has been banned (asked for it myself, because I was tired of kids like you)

You see, it's people like you who don't give people with XX posts, Join Date whatever and XX thanks a chance, that ruin this community. I bet if some dude with 5 posts and join date: 1 day ago, would post a glitch, all would say it isn't true, but if it would work they would beg for it.

And false posts? Sorry, but you are the one acting like a kid. Having 200 thanks makes you more human than me? I don't think so.

Anyway conversation is over, and I never wanted to talk to you, you just started talking crap about me.
Old 02/15/2012, 18:11   #8

That's y u made a thread?
Old 02/15/2012, 18:27   #9

elite*gold: 50
OMG OMG OMG !!!

WHERE ARE THE MODS !?!?

PLEASE CLOSE THIS **** !!! NOONE NEEDS IT AND IT WONT HELP ANYONE !!

CLOSE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/15/2012, 18:34   #10

# Closerequest
Old 02/15/2012, 18:50   #11

This is personal

All conflicts are to be dealt in private messages.

If you still can not resolve the situation, u can then ask the help of moderators or admins
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2012, 19:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post

PS:
#reported (spam)
Why do you think you are more then someone who has less posts/thanks than you?? You can make posts by talkin shit all day on the forums.And you can make a lot of thanks if you register a new account and just thank your own posts

You think your superior or above then others

Grow up man you still got that nazzi mentality in your veins

And i wasn't rude at all, i was just expressing myself delicate and ladylike.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2012, 23:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppherke View Post
Why do you think you are more then someone who has less posts/thanks than you?? You can make posts by talkin **** all day on the forums.And you can make a lot of thanks if you register a new account and just thank your own posts

You think your superior or above then others

Grow up man you still got that nazzi mentality in your veins

And i wasn't rude at all, i was just expressing myself delicate and ladylike.
+1 for you i wanted to write that he act like he is jesus but in realm he is a little noob that has no rl or rl friends so he tries to get them here
Old 02/15/2012, 23:42   #14

So.......about that P!tch for Mod thing, how's that coming along? ;-)
Old 02/15/2012, 23:48   #15

elite*gold: 50
hello !!!

calm down all!!! its a personal thing!!! and that is nothing for a general discussion. act like P!tch wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
This is personal

All conflicts are to be dealt in private messages.

If you still can not resolve the situation, u can then ask the help of moderators or admins
So please all: STFU !!!

CLOSE THIS ****!!! CLOSE THIS NO HELPFULL THREAD !!! NOBODY NEEDS IT !!!