Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea of moderator for AL section

Discussion on Idea of moderator for AL section within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/27/2012, 23:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
now pb is you can apply to be a mod and wait for 3 - 5 months (even if there is no mod in tha section). Well its normal, in some way
Old 01/28/2012, 00:05   #32

no thx. You + Mod = Dead Forum -.- :X no offense but its true :X
Old 01/28/2012, 00:26   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
now pb is you can apply to be a mod and wait for 3 - 5 months (even if there is no mod in tha section). Well its normal, in some way
when you start out with nothing, patients is a simple task.
Old 01/28/2012, 01:01   #34

Go for it this section always needed a mod... (When minera was drunk as ***** <3)

Anyway GL to your application

PS: noobiera hit me on msn when you got time, or you play that swtor ***** all day ?
Old 01/28/2012, 01:18   #35

well i've been here a long time and i saw much happen on this forum.
Minera was doing a great job but i totally understand why he stopped as a mod.
It much work, just to say the same things over and over again, in this forum u see the difference between helpfull/trustworty members just at the way they post.
Its sad that its so, but ye we need a mod ...
Old 01/28/2012, 01:31   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elebut View Post
well i've been here a long time and i saw much happen on this forum.
Minera was doing a great job but i totally understand why he stopped as a mod.
It much work, just to say the same things over and over again, in this forum u see the difference between helpfull/trustworty members just at the way they post.
Its sad that its so, but ye we need a mod ...
Yea he was awesome indeed but he had to dedicate a lot of his time for this forum being a mod and a middleman... Also if i remember good at the time he applied for the mod section the epvp admins only allowed 1 mod for this section and that was the bad thing about this... but is kinda funny to see that the AL black-market has 7 mods lol
Old 01/28/2012, 01:35   #37

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph33 View Post
Moi je suis pas pour .... en franηais

I vote too for Pitch =D
Steph, tu es pour ou pas ?

i vote for u P!tch !
Old 01/28/2012, 14:37   #38

hi all there,

few things about this mod issue:
i dont doubt this P!tch isnt a good guy in rl or dont doubt his knowledge about his game, which in my opinion started to be a simple game not having the flaw anymore, since few years around.

however, from what i read here and there, he appears to me, as newcomer on this forum, like a lil dictator. why i say that. well from his point of view this community has to be a closed one.
well mister, here u are wrong, everyone (being a free public forum), is entitled to an opinion. if the opinion is good or bad, or useful or not useful, or maybe a kid or maybe an adult, u have to stop making a wall of shame out of this. pointing out people that dont deserve this, and laughing in corners with ur friends about it.
i dont doubt either, that here are probably some persons that are eager to do bad things, from many points of view.

there is a saying, give the power to a person to see how stupid he is, remember that.
i might look as a newcomer here, because i never took this forum so serious, but im playing this game since 2006, and u see i decided to make a user here to express my opinions, since u decided to auto promote urself.

once again, i dont know u entirely, i can be wrong of course, is just what i read around and it is my own personal feeling about u.
i wish u luck in ur mod elections. and remember always where u came from, u were a kid too at some point discovering a large mean community pointing fingers at u.
i wont say more, i think u are smart enuff to get my point.
Gl.
Old 01/28/2012, 15:40   #39

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
Hi guys,

well the tittle says a lot. i've been here for like 2 years, and Minera was doing a so perfect job (he still owes me 3 packs of peanuts )

Now i do think you know me, how i react regarding this game. I don't say that this game has no secret for me, but everyday i learn something.

Now regarding AL section, i'm totally fed up. Everyday useless posts. i do agree that it is a free forum and everyone has to right to post. But these past days, it has become such a mess. I dont even read some threads sometimes only by looking @ the name of last poster.

Like 10 or 12 persons perma pm me to apply as moderator, i have time since i'm a software engineer and take a rapid look at threads is totally possible.

now i would like the community advice, since i won't apply without your blessings (cough )

So give ur opinions, good or bad ones.

cheers
This section need's a mod indeed. And I think you are fit for the job. But I do warn you, sometimes you just want to bang your head against the wall. It can be realy frustrating. Since the AL community isn't the easiest and we all know it. But I would vote for you
Also, the 3 packs of peanuts will come later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
I agree we need a mod and to be honest p!tch we need more then 1 mod , I think this was just 1 of the reasons why Minera stopped he was the only one patrolling the forums. It tends to get quite troublesome as time goes on when your the only one doing it, not to mention monitoring the black market section for others bumping other peoples posts as well as making duplicate threads there etc.

I think this section needs at least 2 mods or 1 mod and a half mod a supporter or police man or whatever they are called here.
Indeed, one of the main reasons i quit. Sometimes it's just to much. There will be day's when you won't be able to get on the forum for even 12 hour's. Now you will think, 12 hour's is nothing. Here it is I guess. Sometimes I came back and had like 20 report's to go trough. Not to mention the topic's and post's that were not reported.
2 mod's here would definitely do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
minera only owes you peanuts?
he owes me like $40 ! :O (no seriously, but miny if you read this i love you xD <3)
S***! I totaly forgot! Pm you PayPal details on FB and i'l transfer it (<3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomX View Post
Go for it this section always needed a mod... (When minera was drunk as sh!t <3)

Anyway GL to your application

PS: noobiera hit me on msn when you got time, or you play that swtor sh!t all day ?
Will do sir! And no, I do not play it all day
And yes, when I first made my aplication I was rejected. Due the fact that my last few xxx post's were spam post's. Some of you might remember that time we had no mod before I was appointed as one. But eventually they asked me anyway. The said, they only needed 1.
Old 01/28/2012, 19:13   #40

Pitchie for Mod? Sounds fine.
What about Dagus as second mod anyway?
Old 01/28/2012, 21:15   #41

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientPlayer View Post
What about Dagus as second mod anyway?
Ya that makes perfect sense , a archlord volunteer a mod of a bug and glitch forum

Not to mention someone who has been temp banned and not all that active here unless there is rumors of new bugs/glitches.

A mod is supposed to not have any infractions , and be very active.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 21:42   #42

I got one infraction on the past by minera ^^"

=> Won't forget that. It's his finger's tips.
Old 01/28/2012, 21:59   #43

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post
I got one infraction on the past by minera ^^"

=> Won't forget that. It's his finger's tips.
Haha! No hard feelings?

Edit: Also I would like to mention to the people who still don't get it: I'm not a mod and I do not do MiddleMan requests anymore. Since people got scammed again using my name...
Old 01/28/2012, 22:04   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
Haha! No hard feelings?

Edit: Also I would like to mention to the people who still don't get it: I'm not a mod and I do not do MiddleMan requests anymore. Since people got scammed again using my name...
Not at all, just funny when i remember ^^
Bumped a thread 2 times just for somes minutes
Old 01/28/2012, 22:35   #45

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
Haha! No hard feelings?

That's the kind of BS archlord community needs to stop doing. It gives Epvp a bad name , there are already people out there that think we are all a bunch of hackers and this site is for hackers.

I was under the impression that a hacker and exploiter were 2 different things.