Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea of moderator for AL section

Discussion on Idea of moderator for AL section within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/27/2012, 16:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
What has a moderator to do ?
You mean you want to comment archlord on this page?
Or on al page?

I think you would be a good moderator =)
You are just an awesome person i like your style of talking with people^^
So i would also vote you
Old 01/27/2012, 16:38   #17

i'd press the "like" button but it just has thanks, so i thank you for doing this job :-D
Old 01/27/2012, 16:44   #18

If your willing to take on the resposibility p!tch, I vote " go for it ", You have been here for ages and know the game and apparently have the time. Ya got my support.

As for Billclinton, I would first check and see if P!tch wants the help. If he does, I say help himout by all means, you have my blessing. Just remember that this is a forums for a game, and to not get too into your position. And no, this isn't an attack so don't go taking it as such, just saying, don't take it all to personally.

Anyway, thats my opinion.
Old 01/27/2012, 17:58   #19

I vote P!tch too: he's a good guy and a helpfull person!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 18:24   #20

I'm voting also myself for P!tch.
He is doing a great job and is respected on this community.

But P!tch should ask Minera to assist you sometimes as part-time moderator.

Anyway, Marci, i'm older than a lot of people here, including P!tch in Join date.
The only difference is my time, i don't have time cleaning the forum or as a part-time but i won't.
I have done a lot, and i have more experience than you i think, even in security & responsibility.
Even if i'm still graduated on university for the 10th year, don't think that i'm a kid.
Old 01/27/2012, 18:38   #21

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creme.egg View Post
I think you would be a perfect mod here... Deffo think you should apply.

@Bill, lol you want to be Elitepvpers volunteer/mini-mod? If you're going to all that trouble why not also apply, you can also quit if it's shit
Cause I do not want the responsibility of a mod , and when I start something I don't want to quit.I could not handle all the PM's a mod gets. I could also not handle people asking me why they got infractions.( I deal with that stuff in another forum 1000 times larger then this section.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide-ceg- View Post
If your willing to take on the resposibility p!tch, I vote " go for it ", You have been here for ages and know the game and apparently have the time. Ya got my support.

As for Billclinton, I would first check and see if P!tch wants the help. If he does, I say help himout by all means, you have my blessing. Just remember that this is a forums for a game, and to not get too into your position. And no, this isn't an attack so don't go taking it as such, just saying, don't take it all to personally.

Anyway, thats my opinion.
I have already applied for I have been thinking about it for awhile and p1tch saying he may apply for mod sealed the deal , I was asked by other global mods to apply awhile ago. I can not see how p1tch would not want the help it would make things a lot easier and if anyone knows it be Minera , the job is not exactly always easy to do alone. Especially when your supposed make sure people follow the rules.

I am also 100% sure Minera would say he was pretty easy on most of us when he was the only mod here. I can attest to that myself.
as for letting the position get to my head is exactly another reason why I don't want to be a mod , people hate me here already and would just love to accuse me of abusing my mod authority , and you cant say they wouldn't cause people have done it already when I simply report posts.

Now enough of me this is about p1tch , I say just apply p1tch if it is somehting you think you really want to do. I will be your (mini me)
Old 01/27/2012, 18:39   #22

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,036
I think it would be a good idea you being a mod. If you really wanna take the responsiblity of so much players in here just apply(also billclinton should get one but it seems he doesnt wants).
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 19:27   #23

if pitch fixes his arrogant attiude, he´s ll be a good moderater, got my vote. GOGO
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 20:33   #24

personally i think you're going to have to try much much harder to prove to people he's worthy in a moderator application than here
alright, you know alot about the game sure, but the attitude i get from this is that you'll just be very biased to people you like / people you don't, which obviously needs to be attuned

also, goodluck if you do apply as the archlord community as a whole, is ****** up.
other games you do not get so much hatred and scams ect
i know of some ingame disputes and now it's escalated to stalking and other criminal activities out of game.
you have a lot to deal with
take this into account and you i say yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 21:11   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
lets make it simple hit thanks on his first post if u want him to be a mod :P
Please stop pressing that THANKS thing. I only need wat you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
finally justice , you have my bow pitch
You still owe me a res orb.....;and you were killed by a lvl 30 scion... fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post
Even if i'm still graduated on university for the 10th year, don't think that i'm a kid.
Same here, i'm a soft and network engineer, but still at university....last year finally (8th year fk )

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
p1tch saying he may apply for mod sealed the deal
That's the thing, its been like 2 weeks that i'm thinking about it and i'm really fed up... But ssry m8, i didnt see anyone saying "ok i'll try put some order in it" So i finally said, instead of saying "i'm fed up, i'm fed up", just get the job done. Thats why i also applied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedroe View Post
if pitch fixes his arrogant attiude, he´s ll be a good moderater, got my vote. GOGO
Well seems you donno me really. Some guys like zsgliani, berserkethom, WTF-imdoingyamom know me well. Now it's a forum, yes i admit i am arrogant sometimes, but imagine coming to a forum where no crap posts, no flame, everything constructive, every1 would be cool

So i use back a reply i gave to some1 lately:

"I'm not masochist, its nerds who make me be one"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakhawk90 View Post
alright, you know alot about the game sure, but the attitude i get from this is that you'll just be very biased to people you like / people you don't, which obviously needs to be attuned
Thats the purpose of a moderator, i'm not your friend. Now i'm not a kiddo, "omg, Zomg i'm a volunteer and i will be cool only with ma friends" (like some did in here).

Now let's see the purpose of your post, YOU made public things i was working on for so much time, not glitch but some were related with. You are so focussed @ "Omg omg glitch" that you will never imagine wat you could do ig with those skills for eg.

another example : I started a thread to see how to remove snow & rain. Do you really think it was only for that? ...

But man ty though for your true thoughts
Old 01/27/2012, 22:10   #26

I vote for you P!tch, i think you will be a great moderator.
Old 01/27/2012, 22:29   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
Please stop pressing that THANKS thing. I only need wat you think
thanks removed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2012, 23:04   #28

minera only owes you peanuts?
he owes me like $40 ! :O (no seriously, but miny if you read this i love you xD <3)

regarding my dearest p1tchypoo being a moderator
I'd love to see him with that glorious title.
and he's smart and polite enough to do it successfully.
Old 01/27/2012, 23:10   #29

well i accept i shouldn't have made it public, but all make stupid moves sometimes,
goodluck then
Old 01/27/2012, 23:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakhawk90 View Post
you know alot about the game sure, but the attitude i get from this is that you'll just be very biased to people you like / people you don't, which obviously needs to be attuned.
Now I am not picking on you or p1tch just stating a simple fact.

This is one reason why I think there should be 2 mods here , some people may think one mode is biased and can go to another mod.

But in all honestly I think if p1tch was a mod a lot of you would get a huge wake up call (not excluding myself)

This section has run wild for so long it is time to crack down and do somehting it will be rough at first but once people know there is no messing around we will get back to what it was like in the old days.

anyways I say just submit an app pi1tch and git er dun

cause black is right it is not about who think it's a good idea or approves here it is what john and other admins think.

lol I remove my thanks and get thanked for it