Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Neptune

Discussion on Project Neptune within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/02/2012, 14:52   #31

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,036
Funny what we have gotten here now
Old 02/02/2012, 18:51   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
If my firewall and secure dns blocks the site why would it let it run ? is that not the whole point of this that I am protected by such things. You will have to send the file directly gonna test tomorrow morning. getting late.
Well first off, I don't beleive it get's blocked at all. Show me proof. (JDB and the Trojan are Fully Undetected) Second, as I told you in PM, I just want to do it that way so it'll be harder for you to find the file. I'm NOT going to send you the file as I know exactly what you'll do with it... and it will get detected.

Now you either run it that way or chicken out. I've made you what I promised... now you said countless times you'll do it... but you always come up with an excuse.

Show me your Comodo uber firewall power... noob.
Old 02/02/2012, 23:53   #33

tadahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02/03/2012, 01:09   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
your website is blocked by my secure dns as it does not have SSL certificates
Of couse it doesn't I just hosted that **** on a free hoster what you expect. The point isn't to see if it get's blocked or not... it's to see if I can infect you. I said you the site is only a gateway so you can get the file as I'm not giving it to you any other ways.