Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XP hack or what?

Discussion on XP hack or what? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XP hack or what?

hey guys i was following some berzerker progres for some time now and im just amazed. i would like opinions from expirenced guys like tux and others. anyway this is what i saw, when i was lvl 68 with my knight some berzerker lvl66 (from now probably strongest gaia guild) came to sg and show what a gimp he is, and i mean a HUGE gimp. but in next 2 days that berzerker took lvl 73, and i was surprised cos thats realy good lvlin speed. but in litle over next 2 days suddenly i come acros that same berzerker but now he is lvl 80! and last time i saw him he was lvl 85. so in about 10 days maybe, he jumped from lvl 66 to 85! ! ! my personal opinion that with fer and strait grind that is not posible even in theory!
and 1 more thing, i was 1 day roaming thrue lightning world, not a single player in sight but sudenly in some hidden corner of map there is that same zerk takeing whole place of mobs (about 20 of them) and killin them in like few mins. so 20 REALM MOBS! on single zerk not runing away kill them in 1 min! and hp bar reduced in every 15-20 secs for like 2-3%! i mean for *** sake 20 REALM MOBS! so dont tell me he is just good player and know how to play zerk!
oh and 1 more thing leader from that guild, knight, was there also. he was afk, so i summoned 2 of my friends there to c with their own eyes cos they didnt believe me about zerk. i left them there and went off. when i whent off they had idea to kill that gl, he is high lvl knight but afk without any buffs up. they couldnt do it! not even in million years! and they were 70 and 73 lvl, and they r realy good and strong chars! they hitted him for like 15 mins and couldn get him to half hp! without any buff! ! !
Tux plz tell me u know wth is goin on there!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2008, 00:59   #2

well some ppl with realm gear can do this

and i know ppl in brum do the same thing.. i guess it is just the armor and gear

but who knows maybe the guy is the king of all zerks

pumpi
Old 09/17/2008, 02:20   #3

always hear the romours of people doing something like this but never actually seen or heard anything to proove it.
knowing CM its probabbly bugged mobs like in ep1 where some lvl 70+ mobs hit like 1 dmg
other than that maybe ring and neck + cc + ep1 gloves and boots.
lvling its self can be done. easy if you play all day (or share)
new realms i dont go to not the place for solo casters
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2008, 02:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzdontlaugh View Post
hey guys i was following some berzerker progres for some time now and im just amazed. i would like opinions from expirenced guys like tux and others. anyway this is what i saw, when i was lvl 68 with my knight some berzerker lvl66 (from now probably strongest gaia guild) came to sg and show what a gimp he is, and i mean a HUGE gimp. but in next 2 days that berzerker took lvl 73, and i was surprised cos thats realy good lvlin speed. but in litle over next 2 days suddenly i come acros that same berzerker but now he is lvl 80! and last time i saw him he was lvl 85. so in about 10 days maybe, he jumped from lvl 66 to 85! ! ! my personal opinion that with fer and strait grind that is not posible even in theory!
and 1 more thing, i was 1 day roaming thrue lightning world, not a single player in sight but sudenly in some hidden corner of map there is that same zerk takeing whole place of mobs (about 20 of them) and killin them in like few mins. so 20 REALM MOBS! on single zerk not runing away kill them in 1 min! and hp bar reduced in every 15-20 secs for like 2-3%! i mean for god sake 20 REALM MOBS! so dont tell me he is just good player and know how to play zerk!
oh and 1 more thing leader from that guild, knight, was there also. he was afk, so i summoned 2 of my friends there to c with their own eyes cos they didnt believe me about zerk. i left them there and went off. when i whent off they had idea to kill that gl, he is high lvl knight but afk without any buffs up. they couldnt do it! not even in million years! and they were 70 and 73 lvl, and they r realy good and strong chars! they hitted him for like 15 mins and couldn get him to half hp! without any buff! ! !
Just ROFLMAO That zerk is biggest gimp ever even at 85 xD
Old 09/17/2008, 02:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzdontlaugh View Post
and 1 more thing, i was 1 day roaming thrue lightning world, not a single player in sight but sudenly in some hidden corner of map there is that same zerk takeing whole place of mobs (about 20 of them) and killin them in like few mins. so 20 REALM MOBS! on single zerk not runing away kill them in 1 min! and hp bar reduced in every 15-20 secs for like 2-3%! i mean for god sake 20 REALM MOBS! so dont tell me he is just good player and know how to play zerk!
well first of all : this Zerk never was gimp he always was 1 of the best zerks ( i know him 4 a long time now )
second : damb ars max u can kill 14 mobs at the time not 20
third : its took him few monthes get from 70 to 85
and fourth: u and your friends must be gimp as hell if u cant kill afk on hes mount
He knows how to play hes toon so stfu and go to your litle cry corner .u suck get over it
Old 09/17/2008, 07:04   #6

with enought cc is possible
i know guys lv85+ who can get 50+% a day in poison world
Old 09/17/2008, 09:15   #7

50% a day in posion world is a bit low... the ave is around 10% an hour maybe down to 8%
Old 09/17/2008, 10:06   #8

12% per hour on a 85 zerk full cc & super gear
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2008, 13:44   #9

lol...u can get 60-70 in 3days if u only grind.....and u have in ivory that elite mobs lvl 76 u hit with fire u make them about 600dmg u hit with ranger water about 2k.....lvl 76-77 9h on that mobs full cc small pinks...so what to say...if u got brother who plays 12h/u 12h u can get 80 in 1 month....so everything is possible...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2008, 13:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizolsor View Post
12% per hour on a 85 zerk full cc & super gear

ye if u pay some1 lower lvl to help u taking some mobs its even faster...mage healing...
Old 09/17/2008, 14:50   #11

first tux thx for reply, i dont have reason to lie, i run at them cos i was bored and was exploring around. dont know the rumors but this i told is true. i didnt know about those 1dmg mobs, but i was hited by some of those mobs he colect and they did me not 1 dmg but 1k dmg. he now have full ep3 armors, but when i saw him he was in normal look ep1-2 armors. and i think that even with with ep1 gear he cant take 18 realm mobs (i counted 1 time 18 of them). my friend (knight 70) have ep1 gear (gauntlets) and he can take 7-8 (solo) easily but not more than that. i tell u this guy take 18 of them and kill them in less then 1 min without runing. and for grinding ill tell u again he JUMPED FROM 66 TO 85 IN LESS THEN 10 DAYS (8 maybe, and btw ep3 started on his 79 i think). and he was gimp cos i was killing him from his 66 to 72 lvl with 3-4 hits. and his leader standing there afk (not on mount) with no buffs on and u cant kill him! just cant!

and @ 1 post dr0n: 1st of all that zerk was a fckin huge gimp dieing at 3 knight skills
2cd u dumb idiot i counted 18 mobs 1 time so go and tell him
(or u recognized ur self maybe) that
3rd it took him less than 10 days (i think about 8 but not 100% sure)
to jump from 66 to 85 (ep3 came on his 79-80)
and 4th this is NOT CODEMASTERS FORUM u fcking moron, go there
and post ur idiot coments

i basso ok mozes od 60-70 za 3 dana al brate od 66 do 85 za 8 dana mozes qrac moj da uspes posteno! pa aj reci realno dal moze to?
Old 09/17/2008, 18:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
new realms i dont go to not the place for solo casters
i must say your wrong
i know eles how farm easy alone
mages who farm alone
sorcs who farm alone
archer/ranger/hunter who farm alone

if you know your toon well(which i guess you do) you can do it
Old 09/17/2008, 18:18   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamabot View Post
i must say your wrong
i know eles how farm easy alone
mages who farm alone
sorcs who farm alone
archer/ranger/hunter who farm alone

if you know your toon well(which i guess you do) you can do it
yeah if you are full cc.
remember i make money not spend it ^^
crappy lands anyway went 1 time. waste of pots.
new lands = pay to play (weather its you who pay or somone else)
wow new armor that is dupable.
thats about the only reason to go there
Old 09/17/2008, 18:35   #14

Quote:
qft
Old 09/17/2008, 18:40   #15

Quote:
yeah if you are full cc.
remember i make money not spend it ^^
crappy lands anyway went 1 time. waste of pots.
wow new armor that is dupable.
thats about the only reason to go there
almost right a archer can grind there no cc, ive seen it happen
i know some eles who can grind there with just a agility pot on, the archer i know has only ever bought 198 medium pots and he grinded 3 lvls using the ones he looted, but yeah most other classes need quite alot of cc eg mages dont have enought range to kite without cc
Closed Thread