Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knights

Discussion on Knights within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Knights

Just wondering, after the bug 'fixtures' how good are knights now?
Old 01/09/2012, 15:24   #2

before : fear=bug and need relog
now:fear=u just move like a freak and can't recover hp but hey,u don't have to relog
Old 01/09/2012, 17:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapgame13 View Post
before : fear=bug and need relog
now:fear=u just move like a freak and can't recover hp but hey,u don't have to relog
goddam...the thing you said which is now is the willed effect by archlord. Every class who gets effected with fear, will run away like crazy till the buff is over or till you end up stucked on a wall which u can´t pass.

My opinion...knight still sux so much concerning other classes.
They can do godlike yea, but wtf? their crit sux and u ever saw a casting knight? xD
Old 01/09/2012, 23:09   #4

i know,i was being ironic since the effect from before and after is the same,u still die vs any good selfbuff char with fear skill ,only difference is that u dont have to relog.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Knights of the Force
07/02/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich will euch nur Bescheit sagen das Die Neuen KotF SaveGames da sind. Die Komplette Map wie Im FILM!!! -Ben's Tod in allen Perspektiven wie z.b. StormTrooper, Ben, Hansolo, Chewy, Lea, Müll monster, R2d2, C3PO...UVM Einfach einfügen in:
Knights Problem !!!!!!!!
05/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
could any one help me or just say how to make it fixed ? to appoint this eudemons here its must be 30 star or higher , but its just 3 star and able to appoint here ????:confused: http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2341/14746573. png
THE BLACK KNIGHTS
12/01/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 42 Replies
Greetings! we are here to introduce to everyone a new bot in LUNA ONLINE Ph for more info and questions kindly visit this link TUTORIAL FREE BOT As a proof kindly check the snapshots that i've uploaded in this file hosting site: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
[HELP] knights
03/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I am having an issue with my knights i am running the new chinese db and the knights seemed to be working although they are tweaked (not by me) all but the guardian are working fine, but when someone appoints a pet to their guardian thats over 80 stars or over they become un pkable lol, we tested on a player with a 2500 pot and a player with a 7000 pot and the 7000 pot was only hitting 1's on the 2500 pot player even after he had killed his pets, is there some way i can limit the pet players...