Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advice

Discussion on Advice within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/29/2011, 23:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
bevor u get scammed, deleted ur chars.

Its hard to sell now any Archlord Accounts, because a lot of ppl are down with that game. Say thanks to Webzen. ;>
Old 12/30/2011, 00:14   #17

Thanks Webzen!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2011, 15:33   #18

It's better to sell items than to sell account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
car advice!!!:)
10/29/2011 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
hey everybody another question about car. u know that ford gt has been in game cash so is the ford gt is good as BMW or lamborghini murcielago:)
New here looking for advice please
07/12/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hi all, i have played dekaron_eu for a while now and getting bored!! and want a little fun, is it hard to hack? also if you get caught (lol) can you get your account back somehow? whats an easy hack to start of with? nothing that will give it away easy like speed hack.. yosh'ma?
Need help/advice
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
ello! just to cut to the chase, I've got a dynamic ip which keeps changing on a weekly basis atm, only me and a few others screw around on it, question is, does someone have a winhex script handy that they wouldnt mind sharing for quick ip change in datapak? would be much appreciated and a life saver for me, since I'm not the most talented with winhex.
need an advice...
08/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
hey guys... im new at playing silkroad and i tried to play on the official server... i played for 2 hours and it was awesome... but then i got kicked and cant login anymore since 1 week now... now i decided to try to find a good pserver which is maybe not always just "crowded" with gold or silver members... so... can you maybe tell me which server is good? i search one with rates for exp and drop that arnt so high... max x5 or x10 īld be nice cause i wanna play there longer n not just for 1 or...
Need some advice
07/12/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Im not leeching ok i just need some advice on how to look for the pointers. I just cant seem to find it even if i scan the recommended value on more info window. I got the code that writes to the address but when i scan for pointers it's not showing any address. I've done the tutorial on CE but my situation is different as i cant find the address on scan. Thank you. Edit: Mod can delete this one i've already found my answer.