Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about CC

Discussion on Question about CC within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about CC

Hello to all.I have a question for buying cc with ingame gold.

If i buy cc with ingame gold can they ban me if the cc were stolen by the ccseller (fraud as our''friend'' kaflame) ?
Old 05/14/2008, 19:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im sure that some ppl will tell u that Codemasters will ban u for that but I dont belive that.
There are whole guilds who would be destroyed if Codemasters would really do that.
At least sth. about 50 % of all player buy their CC from this CC-Seller.

And low lets think a bit. If codemasters loses all this accounts, the player wont come back, maybe friends of them will leave too and do u really think anyone would go on playing this game when only 25% of all players are left? The answer is ... no.
Codemasters will kick their own *** if they would ban all ppl

Btw. Archlord sucks anyway and it will die for sure.

Greetz, Skre1th
Thanks
1 User