idk guys iam in zian and from the last 7 days i lagg without a reason !!!!!! it not a huge lagg but it effect my movment and cast :S :S :S any suggestions?
please help me !
Very thoughtful advice... why's that the first option for some ppl? Meh, I guess someone reinstalls OS even if only their keyboard language is changed..
Ofc if you tried and nothing else seems to help, go ahead, but cmon... reinstall straight away? why?! ...
Did you installed any program just before this lagg appear?
Try to delete your new programs by one by one.
Maybe something is using your machine in background too.
Run some 3dmark. If your score is ok than you have some problem with your net connection.
Hello, I do not know if this is for you, but I had the same problem some time ago and seeking a little I found that my anti virus had unf function of "identity protection." I meint disabled and I have no problem on Archlord
I have LAGG In SIlkroad ... 13mbit broadband DSL why i have lagg? 06/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies Hi wanna ask ya guys why i have lagg in silkroad with 16-13mbit broadband dsl and my friend same but he has non lagg and me DC all time my friend gets non DC
[LAGG] Metin2 - Pserver Lagg 04/06/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies Hallo, liebe Community
Mir liegt mal wieder ein Problem vor. Ich komme nun sehr schnell in das Spiel
rein. Nur leider, kann ich nicht schreiben (Ich gebe was ein, drücke Enter aber nichts passiert) und wenn ich Mobs kloppe, bekommen die keinen Schaden
Ich habe 4 Serverstats:
Status unbekannt (Unbekannt)
Online (Anstatt norm)
Belebt (Busy)
[S4] Lagg ohne Lagg 01/27/2011 - S4 League - 21 Replies Hiho liebe Community,
auch wenn der Titel meines Threads vill. etwas komisch klingen mag, beschreibt dies am besten mein aktuelles Problem.
Egal auf welchen Server ich gehe (German,english etc.) oder auch auf welchen Channel, ich habe dauerhaft das gleiche Problem.
Ich lagge ohne das ich lagge.
Nun, damit ihr nachvollziehen könnt, werde ich es mal näher erklären.
Wenn ich in einen Raum gehe, ist alles noch wunderbar, auch davor macht S4 mir keine Probleme, doch sobald ich das Spiel...
problem lagg mein internet unnd crossifre haben extrem lagg hilfe ! 11/29/2010 - CrossFire - 17 Replies also crossfire hengt bei jeden 2 rau, wo ich rein gehe habe dsl zur zeit laggt alles was soll ich machen hilfe
danke im voraus
mfg trusted
windows 7 2,5 giga herz also was sol ich machen früher kein lagg aber jetzt
what's the reason? 07/29/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies I'm wandering whats the reason, that walker doesnt work on private servers? (I mean those moded c2 ones). If IP, port and protocol is set right and it wont work anyways, there must be some other reason...
The problem is that when I'm at work, the only way to play for me is OOG walker. But as off time our server changed from C1 to some kind of C2, no OOG walker worked. And the only in-game version that works is that old chinese one (1.16 or some other - dont remember exactly).
I seached the...