Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Speed Attack Only

Discussion on Archlord Speed Attack Only within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/20/2011, 08:51   #211

elite*gold: 0
CD/Cast hack does work with any armor?
Old 05/20/2011, 11:05   #212

whats the value for swash ?
Old 05/20/2011, 11:49   #213

78 with wep for swash on mine :P
Old 05/20/2011, 12:28   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodakOwnz View Post
78 with wep for swash on mine :P
does it matter what lvl?
Old 05/20/2011, 14:11   #215

Yes levels matter for me they did anyway. just start a base search of 1-99 then do the steps with and without until you find it once you find the base your good at any lvl to begin searching. Sorry for my lack of responding to pms and posts my kid is sick with the flu so i have been pulling my hair out in stress.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 15:32   #216

Dude you have weapons and they have this: Att speed: fast and att speed slow.
Is it faster than equiping and unequiping your ballsackgloves?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 17:09   #217

devil you know how edit cd/cast? and it work?
Old 05/20/2011, 17:15   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil911 View Post
Yes levels matter for me they did anyway. just start a base search of 1-99 then do the steps with and without until you find it once you find the base your good at any lvl to begin searching. Sorry for my lack of responding to pms and posts my kid is sick with the flu so i have been pulling my hair out in stress.
GL with your kid m8, give it tea with honey and it will be better

just last question for finding the drop value , you can either answer here or in pm, to find it, should i first kill a mob then dont click on anything else , search then kill another one dont click on anything else and press changed?
or can i just put a value like max 250? or is the value like bigger?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebeox View Post
Is it faster than equiping and unequiping your ballsackgloves?
with ur wep it will be faster cuz you can search for the value between 60-95, it normally can't be higher when ur unbuffed
Quote:
Originally Posted by errorplus View Post
devil you know how edit cd/cast? and it work?
just search for it , with ur gloves or with ur top , or you can just look for the cast/cd value for example
you have 50% cast , search for the exact value 50 then unequip ur gloves/top and press decreased , then you will have it quite fast
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 18:04   #219

I remember last night i tryed to change weapon stats, then i got 20 dmg by ele mobs with my lvl 1 toon.Weird things lol
Old 05/20/2011, 18:22   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnvidia View Post
I remember last night i tryed to change weapon stats, then i got 20 dmg by ele mobs with my lvl 1 toon.Weird things lol
and you didnt crash? everytime i try to change dmg value i crash
Old 05/20/2011, 19:03   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post

just search for it , with ur gloves or with ur top , or you can just look for the cast/cd value for example
you have 50% cast , search for the exact value 50 then unequip ur gloves/top and press decreased , then you will have it quite fast
i must edit stats in gloves or top yes?
because when i edit normal cast i dont have dmg :/
Old 05/20/2011, 19:55   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorplus View Post
i must edit stats in gloves or top yes?
because when i edit normal cast i dont have dmg :/
same problem here, can change the values on the C-window , but either no dmg or no effective cast/cd change
Old 05/20/2011, 20:00   #223

Just gave him some tea with honey and it actually put him to sleep i think he became Euphoric lol. he is only alil over a year old so it hit him alittle hard.

Ok here is a break down the best one i can give with my time alotted to other things.
Cool down Wtf sayed how to do it if you have issues getting it to work then find the base address like in the tutorial posted in Cheatengine on finding pointers and creat your own pointer pointing to the value you wish to have.. E.g The base address MUST be pointed to the value and address you assign.
He was also correct in saying to search the values between 60-90 unbuffed however for the knight it is a little lower on a brand new toon so search 40-90 and you will be good in finding it.
However some chars such as the sorcerer you cannot find attack value with a weapon regardless if the weapon says fast medium or very fast you have to use gloves with attack speed. Using gloves is really faster if your learning versus us who have been doing it and know how to go about it.
Cooldown.. If you successfully changed your cooldown but you dont have any damage when you cast onto a mob this is because you found a null/dummy address that shows the value but does not go beyong there so it does not report packets... Basically this address is just used by the base address to check values kinda like a 2nd hard drive is used to store data.
Aldo for defence this can be modified by using a top and a lvl 3 defence stone the easiest same method as speed attacking only with a top. I will make a video later showing a lvl 1 toon in the battle grounds getting hit for only 2 dmg with no armor on at all.
Also for the Luck rate This is very tricky Kill 1 mob search 1 kill another search 2 kill another search 3 and so on until you find the address that reports the mobs you kill. Add it to the list i have found there is a ratio with rares and uni's NOT LUCK. And the longer you grind somewhere the more chance you have on dropping. So you found your address great!
Now equip something with a lvl 3+ lucky stone find the address relavent to your lucky stone its should be either a - value or it will be a numbered value and there should be 4-5 address that report this.. You found the address great now equip something with a lower lvl lucky stone in it do they change decrease in value? GREAT Change those according. This must be an achievable % within the game such as armors NOT CC Stuff. only armor or ring and neckalie based. And for the mob address once your sure you FOUND THE RIGHT ONE change it to 5000 or higher and freeze it. This must be in conjunction with the luky stone address's only or it will do nothing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 20:20   #224

elite*gold: 30
actually i found two values of 62.. but how its possible to change them? ;P
with weapon theyre btw insane high
Old 05/20/2011, 20:28   #225

If you cant find your value with a weapon then my second advice would be use gloves with an attack speed stat.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread