Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCAM IS CONSIDER FRAUD! ESPEICALLY DEALING WITH MONEY!

Discussion on SCAM IS CONSIDER FRAUD! ESPEICALLY DEALING WITH MONEY! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/28/2008, 03:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
sure
Old 02/28/2008, 04:05   #17

i think its retarded you cant get 10 years in jail for a 100 bucks lmao get real guys XD
Old 02/28/2008, 06:04   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLighter View Post
i think its retarded you cant get 10 years in jail for a 100 bucks lmao get real guys XD
scamming, nomatter the amount of money is a threat to business people, theres a law for that and is enforced by the presence of cyber police
Old 02/28/2008, 14:49   #19

hm, its bad what you´ve done..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Paypal DB fraud/scam..
09/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi, ive heard of people doing this as a way to get DBS, and i decided im going to try it. Ive got about 200$ in my paypal, im going to order 10db codes (50dbs) then message paypal saying it wasnt me who did that transaction, paypal will refund the money to me, and tq will try and ban me/trace the dbs etc. Now i think they might log the UID's of the dbs given so they can trace those dbs through accounts, i had this theory.. i credit the dbs to some level 50 noob whilst being at an internet...
Money Art Scam
11/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Very Easy Method to Scam CO Gear First, you need to download CoDLL: http://www.zomgstuff.net/high/co/src...hp?d=CoDll .rar Then ArtMoney (Optional) Download ArtMoney The Guide Bit: 1~) Open your CO and find someone who is selling a char with good equips. 2~) Use CoDLL loader (just Auto-Inject) to allow the warehouse to be opened without a pass.
[SCAM]Rake In The Money With This Scam
11/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 64 Replies
Ok ppl, ive tried it before, and it works, first step is to find your target try to go for a young person, or a BR that has limited english.Make A Team And Add Them,Ask Them If they want to learn how to double items, if they say yes then its time to scam!Then , take'em to market, and find a rock.Tell them, that the rock is glitched , and it can morph with a wepon and double it.text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=(I got the idea fromXCALIBER!)' border='0' alt='(I got the idea fromXCALIBER!)'...