Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bot problem (cant send info)

Discussion on bot problem (cant send info) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bot problem (cant send info)

Hi all,

I have a problem with my bot for Archlord, and i really don't understate why

I have used AC Tool, but its seems that I Can't send keystroke to the game, every other applications work fine with AC Tool, but it's impossible to do anything in Archlord (even a stupid keystroke repeated 10 times).

So i tested ALbot, and it doesn't work too, i think it's the same problem as A Tool.

I have used ac tool with World of warcraft and it worked perfectly....
I use Vista, dunno if it's important.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance
Old 01/08/2008, 18:57   #2

x
Old 01/08/2008, 20:37   #3

thanks

thanks it's must be that ^^

but i have a little problem... i can't launch archlord in administrator Oo, i've check the "launch this application in administrator" but when i launch it i have the ******* vista message "are you sure you want to launch this program ?" :/

I'm not used to Vista and i'm already bored by it.... if you can give me some help ^^

thanks
Old 01/09/2008, 02:57   #4

When u see the stupid message for Vista (Its security check ) just allow the program to execute as administrator (Just an advice, get your tools from place you can trust, lots of peoples are sending keyloggers and other tools pretending that they are hacking tools for games) and that should do the trick...and for those tools..yes u have to run them has administrator..i did a simple key tools for archlord in Dot Net and when i tried it on my labtop with vista...it wasnt working so i tried to ran it has administrator and it was working all good.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Send() Problem
06/14/2010 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
Hey Community, ich hab da ein Problem. Und zwar ist es nervig, dass ich meinen Namen immer per Lesezeichen (Google) kopieren muss und dann hier einfügen muss, weil er ja Sonderzeichen enthält. Deswegen hab ich mir gedacht, ich schreib mir ein Mini-Programm, dass ich in den Autostart-Ordner packe und sobald ich STRG + ALT + P drücke, soll das Programm für mich "Σternαl." in den Usernameinput auf e*pvpers schreiben.
SendKeys.Send Problem
12/31/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hello, Using Visual Basic 8, here is my code: SendKeys.Send("{LCTRL}") This returns an unhandled error. How do I re-code this?
[osds] problem send item & send weapon
11/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello i have 2 problems with osds control panel when i try to send weapon i have no more weapon available i cant choice i have nothing but i can send armor succesfully and my second problem is send item when i try to send item the browser say Login Error, Please login again.anyone can be fix that please? i post screenshots http://panzer.power-heberg.com/itembug.JPG http://panzer.power-heberg.com/noweapon.JPG
Does the server send the Equipments info when open the VIP window ?
08/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello , This for Coemu as the title says ,when i open my vip window does the server send my equipment items to the client ?? ,i guess no coz it already had them more than once but the problem is , i can view my WHs ,composing but when i click the Repair button it shows an empty window no items appear to repair , it ddnt even tell me any Packet ID missing or nothing ,just an empty window http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1766/vipsc1.th.p ng ...
Autoit Send Problem
02/18/2008 - General Coding - 10 Replies
AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay",0) AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDownDelay",8) SoundPlay("4.mp3") sleep(5000) $i = 5 While $i =5 $coord = PixelSearch( 573, 315, 580, 350, 0x8C34F7, 50 ) If Not @error Then ;MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord & "," & $coord)