Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord 2?

Discussion on Archlord 2? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/18/2011, 21:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Sometimes building a new house is easier than fixing a rotting one.
Old 03/18/2011, 22:07   #17

elite*gold: 5
this would be something like a cool old school al
i will love it <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2011, 23:17   #18

i was always wondering why WZ isnt taking the chance to defeat the pservers by creating a single server, based on EP3 with everything working and cc less expensive (besides less cc), because this is what players have always asked for. The costs of running that server would be straightforward and somehow i think a lot of people would play there. People who dont like it because they need all the fancy stuff can still play there. I mean we are talking about a few bucks of monthly costs which even some 15 year old kids can afford and with a fair cc prize that should be more than covered. Instead i think that might make more money than the original AL. If WZ thinks that this idea takes too many customers from their "advanced/latest" AL i guess its would be better WZ starts to close all AL services.
Old 03/19/2011, 00:26   #19

elite*gold: 8577
**** of al

c9 is coming :P
Old 03/19/2011, 03:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazadores View Post
i was always wondering why WZ isnt taking the chance to defeat the pservers by creating a single server, based on EP3 with everything working and cc less expensive (besides less cc), because this is what players have always asked for. The costs of running that server would be straightforward and somehow i think a lot of people would play there. People who dont like it because they need all the fancy stuff can still play there. I mean we are talking about a few bucks of monthly costs which even some 15 year old kids can afford and with a fair cc prize that should be more than covered. Instead i think that might make more money than the original AL. If WZ thinks that this idea takes too many customers from their "advanced/latest" AL i guess its would be better WZ starts to close all AL services.
I agree with this guy. Take away the scrolls, make uniques tradeable again . . . I really do miss ep3. It seems like now, everyone is just in one of the CF realms, or in the bg. The actual world is dead. At least in ep3 you had high levels grinding pardons in Latria or ice/light/poison, mid levels farming all throughout the desert, and everyone was in all the different caves. The asylum was packed, and always fun because it was the best place for all of the races to level up so constant pvp over the best spots.

Maybe I'm just nostalgic, but it seems to me that the introduction of cf/bg has really taken away from the fun of the game, and perhaps even masked the slow decline in population by reducing the size in which players usually interact. Now, I know, I could go grind in the asylum still, but why would I when bg is much better xp. Oh, if you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of pservers that work

/end rant.

But Continent of the Ninth looks pretty sweet as well.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/19/2011, 11:02   #21

The game will probably go in close beta in Korea first, so if it will be launched in Europe it will probably take an year or two.
The heaven's hell expansion hadn't been made yet and there are still a lot of content to be updated on the old archlord.
If Xenocide will ever launch in Europe and America it will probably take at least 1 year after the Heaven's Hell expansion.
Old 03/19/2011, 18:31   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by korn3l View Post
The game will probably go in close beta in Korea first, so if it will be launched in Europe it will probably take an year or two.
The heaven's hell expansion hadn't been made yet and there are still a lot of content to be updated on the old archlord.
If Xenocide will ever launch in Europe and America it will probably take at least 1 year after the Heaven's Hell expansion.
Probably something around that, yes. Should get my hands on the korean beta then anyhow Q_Q
Old 03/19/2011, 18:33   #23

elite*gold: 5
i will play it
i will play it
i will play it
i will play it
i will play it

xD
Old 03/19/2011, 18:53   #24

I Imagine they fcked up our version of al so badly that they decided it was best to just start over with a new version. I'm kind of interested though.
Old 03/20/2011, 01:42   #25

It's easier to make a new game than to repair and old outdated one and it's better for both sides i think. We get a game with a better engine, fewer bugs and a lot more features and they have an easier job on getting costumers satisfied.
Old 03/20/2011, 06:21   #26

Awwwww yeaaaa
Can't wait for this game
Old 03/20/2011, 12:33   #27

Hope the beta is not going to be korean only :/
Old 03/20/2011, 15:47   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsteps View Post
Yes, i really want to play it
Old 03/20/2011, 15:54   #29

elite*gold: 11
hmm there are 3 games
that webzen need to care befor

+ the old games with new fixes
Old 03/20/2011, 16:59   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsteps View Post
CBT will be open to koreans first , maybe OB will get international or smth.

Tags
archlord, chronicles, xenocide