Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALbot for Vista

Discussion on ALbot for Vista within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy ALbot for Vista

Hi everybody,

i've searching a lot of time for an Albot, but when i finally found some they appear not to work on my PC. I checked many times and tried the same bots on my brother's PC, which is running with windows XP. Some of them, like Albot1.00.83, work really fine. Great job! However, is it possible to make one who works with Vista? So everyone can enjoy this good bot?

I really would be greatfull and my bro too (so i don't take his pc all the time )

cheerz
Old 12/17/2007, 19:29   #2

Actually albot works on vista, try to put the windows classic mode and it should work, it worked for me
Old 12/17/2007, 22:34   #3

I will have a look at that. Thanks for the reply
Old 12/17/2007, 23:27   #4

you are welcome hope it will also work for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with the ALBot! please :)
01/12/2009 - Archlord - 1 Replies
ok.. when i open the file called, ConfigALBot.exe, well it seems to be working ok, and i can change all the setting and stuff.. but when i click start StartALbot.. then i get an error message reading exactly this: "Line 0 (file "C:/users******/******/*****/ConfigALBot.exe& quot;) Run(@scriptDir & "\ALBot.exe") Error unable to execute the external program the system cannot find the file specified"
Help! ALbot
06/12/2008 - Archlord - 0 Replies
i Need ALbo1.0.0.81thinx....plz send.
albot 1.0.0.91
03/12/2008 - Archlord - 9 Replies
hi someone can post the albot 1.0.0.91?
About albot
12/27/2007 - Archlord - 1 Replies
hello guys i have the albot but dont work good,only can do bot use action bar1 for atack and buffs,i already read all tutorials about and i set all good but still dont work when i set buffs in action bar 2.same for craft skills and autopick work only sometimes do maybe i miss any fileor something and because this my albot dont work good?? btw i use version.91
ALbot....
12/23/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hey guys :) im kinda new in this forum corner and i didnt get the albot so far coz upload.com is moving and i cant download it anymore.... can some1 pls upload it on rs or fileplanet or sumething? :) Greetz BoXxX :D