Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's work out a new way to dupe gold

Discussion on Let's work out a new way to dupe gold within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Let's work out a new way to dupe gold

This game is boring when you grind above lvl 30 and the reward from the quests are minimal so I tend to find other ways to enjoy myself. One of these is you can dupe gold and buy the necessary stones and reinforcement potions to create your dream weapon. Many people had asked and although this no longer works, I should like to describe here what I "heard" previously how to dupe gold and may be with so many talents in this forum we would find another way to continue our luxurious life in game.

"I am strongly against anyone who dupe gold and sell for real money because this is immoral and against the law."

The method that worked before the Christmas patch was to create 2 characters by 2 different accounts, and let them trade and put the same item into the AH. In this ways the item was traded and also put on sale in the AH. And one of the character buy the auction item at no cost ...

Anyone interested we may share the details by PM.
Old 12/14/2007, 14:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylvl View Post
This game is boring when you grind above lvl 30 and the reward from the quests are minimal so I tend to find other ways to enjoy myself. One of these is you can dupe gold and buy the necessary stones and reinforcement potions to create your dream weapon. Many people had asked and although this no longer works, I should like to describe here what I "heard" previously how to dupe gold and may be with so many talents in this forum we would find another way to continue our luxurious life in game.

"I am strongly against anyone who dupe gold and sell for real money because this is immoral and against the law."

The method that worked before the Christmas patch was to create 2 characters by 2 different accounts, and let them trade and put the same item into the AH. In this ways the item was traded and also put on sale in the AH. And one of the character buy the auction item at no cost ...

Anyone interested we may share the details by PM.
it used to be like that but it doesnt work anymore
Old 12/14/2007, 14:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
it used to be like that but it doesnt work anymore
No ****, that's why he said let's find out a new way.... ******* hell some of you people are dumb.
Old 12/14/2007, 14:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
No ****, that's why he said let's find out a new way.... ******* hell some of you people are dumb.
why u are so mad lol ? maybe ur boyfriend didnt *** u today?
Old 12/14/2007, 15:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
why u are so mad lol ? maybe ur boyfriend didnt *** u today?
Wow, you're mature. Not only are you thick in the head and know NOTHING about Archlord you still can't even type one sentence without looking like an Asian peasant.
Old 12/14/2007, 19:05   #6

hahahahahaa
Old 12/14/2007, 19:06   #7

IT BOILD DOWN TO THIS....

YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE PRAYING TO JESUS CHRIST FOR A HACK BECAUSE YOUR NOT GOING TO FIND IT ON THIS FORUM!

SORRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH.
Old 12/15/2007, 14:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginokid View Post
IT BOILD DOWN TO THIS....

YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE PRAYING TO JESUS CHRIST FOR A HACK BECAUSE YOUR NOT GOING TO FIND IT ON THIS FORUM!

SORRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH.
quoted for truth.
Old 12/15/2007, 16:56   #9

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
Wow, you're mature. Not only are you thick in the head and know NOTHING about Archlord you still can't even type one sentence without looking like an Asian peasant.
#banned

80% of your posts are rude, sorry but we don't need ppl like you in this forum.
Old 12/15/2007, 17:33   #10

THE BAN HAMMER... HAHAHAHA!
Old 12/15/2007, 18:23   #11

back to topic: maybe with an older version ?
Old 12/15/2007, 21:14   #12

You're basically telling people to hack the game and then tell you how to do it...