Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning do not use mmook.com / goldicq.com

Discussion on Warning do not use mmook.com / goldicq.com within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warning do not use mmook.com / goldicq.com

Hi guys,

Just a fair warning.

I ordered 10k gold from this provider and they cannot deliver at all.
I have been delivered in the last 48 hours not even 50% of the amount i ordered.
And i needed to come online 4x already for an AH posting.

All they can say is:"
Contacting supplier right now
Sorry i cannot reach him, we will call when he is online

And then they never call, never contact, nothing.
Big big scammers, beware and do not buy!
Old 01/18/2016, 07:34   #2

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlsie View Post
Hi guys,

Just a fair warning.

I ordered 10k gold from this provider and they cannot deliver at all.
I have been delivered in the last 48 hours not even 50% of the amount i ordered.
And i needed to come online 4x already for an AH posting.

All they can say is:"
Contacting supplier right now
Sorry i cannot reach him, we will call when he is online

And then they never call, never contact, nothing.
Big big scammers, beware and do not buy!
ALL the website that sell gold have 0 stocks - you place order, they ask supplier. No supplier available? You wait.

Some site suck. I had to spam a livechat with 200+tabs and million of messages to get a refund from one.
Old 01/18/2016, 12:42   #3

elite*gold: 4
Why are you buying from providers who you don't know if they're trusted or not?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MMOSE.com and MMOOK.com Scams
03/15/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 25 Replies
I just tried to make a purchase from these sites earlier today and am extremely disappointed. I made the purchase around 3:30PM today (12/20/2011) and have yet to receive my merchandise (now 10:11PM) and the customer service representative is giving the run around (excuse after excuse...etc). I decided to purchase a Stage 1 Death Tyrant from them due to the fact it much more logical to purchase an item that rises and lowers with inflation rather than rupees which hold there value about as...
Mmook.com Seriös?
03/18/2014 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
Hey, Ich wollte mir Gold bei Mmook.com kaufen jedoch weiß ich nicht ob die Seite seriös ist. Hat jemand erfahrung damit?
MMOOK.com Abgezogen? Was tun!!!??
02/10/2014 - Off Topic - 10 Replies
Hallo EPVP Ich habe vor 5 Wochen nun!! Ja richtig 5 Wochen Gold gekauft auf der Seite MMOOK. 25€ via PSC... Jedes mal wird mir gesagt das der Lieferant Offline ist... Das sie nach einem Neuen suchen.. Das sie mehr zeit brauchen etc.. So geht das nun seid 5 Wochen... Ein paar mal musste ich sogar den Char Namen ändern. In skype werde ich geblockt...
MMook Trusted?
04/13/2012 - Off Topic - 13 Replies
hey wollte mal fragen ob jemand erfahrungen mit mmook.com hat Diese seite scheint mir nicht wirklich seriös und die preise sind auch (meiner meinung nach) irgendwie zuu billig :D Hat da schonmal jemand was gekauft?
Mmook.com Verarsche??!
09/01/2011 - Nostale Trading - 7 Replies
Hey ich habe mir 5m gold bei mmook.com gekauft. es ist zwar nicht viel aber schon scheiße wen man verarscht wird! hat irgent jemand von euch auch schon mal dor gold gekauft und hat sein Gold bekommen! also ich werde jetz solange an die e-mails spammen bis ich mein gold bekomme wer auch verarscht wurde kann ja mit machn ^^ MfG, plano