Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skill leveling

Old   #1

elite*gold: 383
Skill leveling

hey mates,

i allready have a lvl 50 Char on AA , but i dont want to make skills lvl 50 too :S
so im searching for someone who will level the Skills of my charakter.

Pls offer me here or via PN your service + Price

Old 11/28/2014, 14:41   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Leveling service

Hey man,

I could level your character. How many skills u need done ?

« WTS Gold in Dahuta - EU : 3$/2,5€ per 100gold | Bauland auf Orchidna - West »

Similar Threads
Archälogie Skill-Leveling
03/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
ich biete hier ein Archälogie Skilllevel-Dienst an. - Preise verhandeln wir aus, bin aber ziemlich günstig - Preise können auch gerne hier aus dem Forum als VHB benutzt werden - BOTFREI!! - Bevorzuge Spielzeit meinerseits: Wochenende oder abends(Bin Student, daher xD) Könnt ihr mir vertrauen? Ja! Ich bin Referent bei einem AstA, auf wunsch auch gerne Telefongespräch mit mir, ICQ usw.. auf Privater Nachricht auch gerne( per PM wegen dem Google-Search Schutzes meiner ICQ-Nummer) Wenn...
What to skill for fast leveling
02/08/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 7 Replies
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad englisch. Ok, lets go, My question is, with wich skilltree i can lvl fast without to get bored. I LOVE chinese so of course i ask for a chinese skill tree, and then i have the question, do i lvl faster with pure int or pure str. I wait for your answers. Btw, i dont search for teh ultimate overpowered pvp skilltree, just for a nice tree that makes fun and i wont get bored but is still strong
Skill leveling -- And skill exp per cast
06/02/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hey, I have a question.. This is for the NA version of Cabal.. Do all magic skills, like magic arrow, lances, cannons etc... Give the same exp per hit? And vice versa with sword? I always thought that at later levels, lances were better because they do more damage than arrows, penetrate and give more skill exp. But cannons weren't as good because of casting time, and the bigger damage. So does it matter what skill you use? Or do they all give same exp?
Leveling up your Gun/Bow/XBow skill
02/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I wanted to give you guys a quick piece of information on how to level up your Ranged Weapon. The main problem is that once you shoot a target, it closes range and you can't shoot again. Or if you find a guy that will attack from a distance, we will kill that target in a minute or 2. But there is hope! Blizzard has given us a target who's sole purpose seems to be for leveling up ranged weapons (ignore the quest he's involved in). In Netherstorm there is an NPC named "Dr. Boom", you can...
Fast weapon skill leveling
03/07/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
When you are lvling up a weapon, be sure to use rend (10 rage, instant cast, doesnt take the place of your normal swing) It counts as a normal swing in terms of weapon lvling. Today i learned polearms and got it from 0 - 205 in less than an hour (45 mins) and that was with a 2.6 speed weapon. Best way to do it is find some low lvl elites, that way you dont have to worry about dieing. I was in silver pine forest killing lvl 14 elites and maxed out the weapon skill. So, just keep spamming...