Ok, lets go, My question is, with wich skilltree i can lvl fast without to get bored.
I LOVE chinese so of course i ask for a chinese skill tree, and then i have the question, do i lvl faster with pure int or pure str.
I wait for your answers. Btw, i dont search for teh ultimate overpowered pvp skilltree, just for a nice tree that makes fun and i wont get bored but is still strong
i think pure str glavier is very strong and level up fast and he has cool combos so u wont get bored at full int nuker u would get bored of cause the same attack-.- only swing hands and shoot nuke so boring -.-
Leveling up fast skill fully <1> {chinese} 10/26/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 38 Replies Want to level fast , that maybe is the hope of every silkroad player . now let me tell you you the method of how to level your character fast , maybe it is your request .
The first method is : Building . There are three builds , the top 3 builds are created after countless hours of trial and error, intense study of Korean play, and a lot of math work. Each build has a strength and weakness, but these 3 builds are miles ahead of any other combination. These 3 builds are the foundation for...
Vk fast IMBA Nah Ninja lvl 61 fast G skill´ 01/10/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 14 Replies Vk IMBA Nah Ninja lvl 61 fast G skill´s
Hallo
Ich möchte meinen Account auf dem Deutschen Server Verkaufen
da ich auf mentalo umgestigen bin würde auch gg krieger eq tauschen
Server: 9 Legoria
Ninja Lvl 61 . Er ist im Gelben Reich
Status:
VIT:90
DEX:90
Leveling your fishing skill Super Fast 04/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies Ok I’ve searched the threads and didn’t find anything… So here’s my post- Ill try to make it short.
I was tired of playing last night so I figured I would level my fishing up from 225 i was using Iwana fishing bot, I usually go to Moonglade and bot, (less people running around).
Ok so we all know that you get a skill point by the number of catches you make – last night I noticed I was getting a skill point almost every time I cast even without catching anything. I went from fishing...
Fast weapon skill leveling 03/07/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies When you are lvling up a weapon, be sure to use rend (10 rage, instant cast, doesnt take the place of your normal swing) It counts as a normal swing in terms of weapon lvling. Today i learned polearms and got it from 0 - 205 in less than an hour (45 mins) and that was with a 2.6 speed weapon.
Best way to do it is find some low lvl elites, that way you dont have to worry about dieing. I was in silver pine forest killing lvl 14 elites and maxed out the weapon skill.
So, just keep spamming...