Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2015, 15:22   #1726 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
This seems to only apply to abalone and normal pearls, but not the actual black pearls and not entirely sure ( unless the vegetation is messing with it ). I will look into the interaction xml's an try increasing it an testing it tonite some.

Seems the reddit gained some popularity with this, I've gotten over 100 messages just in today ontop of another 20 in the past 5 minutes of typing this..

I cannot do the light stretch because it is a material file edit outside of the original file bounds that is being done an the repacker will not accept the file differences with how it is coded. The beam when going down to it is rather obscuring an the light is, in my opinion, still just as noticeable in the obvious pearl spawns to be seen. I can change some of the sizing an still create a beam-like effect but even on dead servers, there is actually bots. But pearls are just like TST. They can proc inbetween cycles and digging them up is a bad thing to do, it just completely resets the RNG for the proc and also the timer and even if you are doing it for the timers, your kind of just fucking yourself out of chances because of them being able to proc inbetween cycles.

Getting to that, be patient .. That reddit post is blowing me up.. Good advertising to the OP

The reddit post is a good read, though, I should make a post there about how oblivious trion is an how they keep trying to add little bits in to prevent it but since they are using cryengine, they will never get anywhere - even if they use gameguard.. It's an open source SDK with tons of already modders doing things in cryengine so with what they are working with, I mean - what did they expect?

An to answer some PM's directly from people - I know alot of major guilds who use, have bought an used amongst there guilds, and continue to use the mod on main accounts without bans or problems. Some owning castles, others that when they are not streaming are using it, ect. There is 0 risk in bans right now and trust me if there was, I would indefinitely be the first to know.
Like hate mail messages or donation messages? haha
Old 08/12/2015, 17:08   #1727 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can I just use the scripts and not the cvars? Is it mandatory to do both parts each time i load the game>?

Oh yeah, and I must uninstall the mods if I want to play without hooking them ?
Old 08/12/2015, 18:17   #1728 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So what do TS trees look like now when you're looking for them?
Old 08/13/2015, 02:57   #1729 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

3NT074845E024352T in case you read this!

Thanks in advance, and will surely donate more if I like it

And does anyone know how long it usually takes to get the download from Plox? Don't mean to be rude, just finally have a bit of free time on my hands to play.
Old 08/13/2015, 04:14   #1730

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Like hate mail messages or donation messages? haha
Both & a few cease and desist orders from trion. But fortunately, trion is the publisher and cannot actually force a cease and desist order on me, granted they could with xl backing them since I use this as a platform and its EU based it just goes in a legality loop and they just try to threaten with no grounds to do anything so I could give a shit less.

Quote:
Can I just use the scripts and not the cvars? Is it mandatory to do both parts each time i load the game>?

Oh yeah, and I must uninstall the mods if I want to play without hooking them ?
Yes you can just use the scripts, you don't have to use the cvars, as stated everything is optional and you use what you want. It isn't very user friendly, sorry, but it does work as intended and some people do have issues but I'm trying to help and troubleshoot everyone. It would be alot easier to just hands-on most the problems people are having but I cannot do that for over 100+ users that have contacted me in the past day thanks to that reddit post.

Quote:
So what do TS trees look like now when you're looking for them?
This has not been changed, yet. It was working prior, then something on a patch changed it an people said it was no different so I'm back to the drawing board on that. Getting swarmed with people so if things are a bit slow, with others I have help from on holiday, please forgive me - I'm trying & do have work during the day

Quote:
And does anyone know how long it usually takes to get the download from Plox? Don't mean to be rude, just finally have a bit of free time on my hands to play.
Responding to everyone now as I also type this in response too, I work morning>night and am NA based ( est time ) so usually start answering everyone around 8-9 at night sometimes a bit later.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2015, 05:19   #1731 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello,
Quote:
Shortcuts
Speed bidding - ctrl+click will instantly bid on the item.
Speed buying - alt+click will instantly buy the item.
Speed cancelling - alt+click will cancel the listing in history.
This feature doesn't work for me, am I doing something wrong ? Ah script works without problem.

Also I have a question, does all of those mods "only" modify game_pak file ? Does any other game file get affected ? I backed it up as a clean version before installing. I don't always use mods, so I wanted to have a clean client too.

Another question is, I haven't been able to find one black pearl to this date, Is its draw distance very long like packs and treasure chests ? Or should I go near for it to be drawn ? If it's a very long range, then I don't need to go closer to small islands.

Thanks, everything you stated works like charm. I also want to suggest a thunderstruck tree finder.
Old 08/14/2015, 12:47   #1732 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have read the read me over and over i have done it as it says it is not working for me please help me ive tryed every thing you have said it has to be the path but i dont know how to look up the path correctly in steam
Old 08/16/2015, 04:18   #1733 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is packer.exe?
Old 08/16/2015, 22:43   #1734 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was just thinking about it. do you think you could possibly add the chest that hold the Eternal Defiance Swimfins to show like the normal treasure chests show?
Old 08/17/2015, 20:52   #1735 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey iv added you on skype about getting this mod when u reckon ull be on
Old 08/17/2015, 21:44   #1736 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthejock View Post
hey iv added you on skype about getting this mod when u reckon ull be on
Skype is the worst way to get ahold of him. Try emailing him. That seems to be the fastest.
Old 08/17/2015, 23:52   #1737

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Ontop of that people are asking about the packet errors, which is explained why and how to avoid in the readme. I'm sorry for my absence, my health is becoming a bit downhill and lack of time to put into it due to that, my sincere apologies.

Quote:
This feature doesn't work for me, am I doing something wrong ? Ah script works without problem.

Also I have a question, does all of those mods "only" modify game_pak file ? Does any other game file get affected ? I backed it up as a clean version before installing. I don't always use mods, so I wanted to have a clean client too.
The script may not possibly be getting in, in time, during the game loading. Try just running the AH parts an see? It is functional for me.

Yes, they only modify game_pak.

Quote:
i have read the read me over and over i have done it as it says it is not working for me please help me ive tryed every thing you have said it has to be the path but i dont know how to look up the path correctly in steam
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ is where you would want to look into an find the path, it gives an example from the readme.

Quote:
What is packer.exe?
It's what runs the bread & butter of modifying the client and is a modified source from lugia's original qbms ( just for compatibility fixes and to prevent some chokes of it, though still happening still work in progress ).

Quote:
I was just thinking about it. do you think you could possibly add the chest that hold the Eternal Defiance Swimfins to show like the normal treasure chests show?
People asked me to remove the doors off from behind the bosses that you would key farm for/from since it has a high chance out of them. I did but it does a 'push' of your char back like you didn't normally access it, seeing if i can remove the bounds from that in the file later when I can swim up there an try.

Quote:
Skype is the worst way to get ahold of him. Try emailing him. That seems to be the fastest.
Yep.
Old 08/18/2015, 00:46   #1738 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well one i looked up path and put in, it is not working at all i need to speak with some one this is really frustrating please help me get it working.
Old 08/18/2015, 00:51   #1739 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
People asked me to remove the doors off from behind the bosses that you would key farm for/from since it has a high chance out of them. I did but it does a 'push' of your char back like you didn't normally access it, seeing if i can remove the bounds from that in the file later when I can swim up there an try..
I meant the chest you can randomly find outside on the bottom of the sea floor south of Freedich. I'm fine with the keys. I get almost a key drop every time I kill a mob. It's more that I can't find those dang chests lol.
Old 08/18/2015, 10:04   #1740 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Should be interesting to see what they come up with upon switching hackshield with gameguard.

Quote:
Additionally, this update will remove HackShield. HackShield has reached the end of its support life cycle from AhnLabs, and the group has decided to move out of the online game security business.

As some of you may be aware, the Korean version of ArcheAge has made the decision to adopt GameGuard in place of HackShield.
Closed Thread