Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2016, 14:55   #3991

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyic View Post
Derp Connection Error?
It is hosting issues, working to resolve them now.
Old 02/04/2016, 15:15   #3992 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Is there not life boats that are above were the spot is that make it obvious where to go? And what do you mean 'difficult'? Can you show me and I can see about adjusting the particle effect for it.
the life boat are helpful. but the problem is with the water texture removal seeing th ebubbles is almost impossible to see unless you are within 15-20 meteres of them. the life boats from my testing give you a rough area of about and up to 180 meters. most boats i find are within 80 meters of the lifeboat but not always. plous the lifeboats can be moved a little. and the wisp jellyfish helps by letting you know if the boat is gone. but ive found it doesnt always spawn. so its frustrating when you roll up on a lifeboat see it has 3 hours left, about half its timer, and go looking for bubbles see no wisp jellyfish and possibly give up just because the bubbles are that hard to see. im about to go hunting maybe i can provide a few screenshots.
Old 02/04/2016, 17:19   #3993

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboostingva View Post
the life boat are helpful. but the problem is with the water texture removal seeing th ebubbles is almost impossible to see unless you are within 15-20 meteres of them. the life boats from my testing give you a rough area of about and up to 180 meters. most boats i find are within 80 meters of the lifeboat but not always. plous the lifeboats can be moved a little. and the wisp jellyfish helps by letting you know if the boat is gone. but ive found it doesnt always spawn. so its frustrating when you roll up on a lifeboat see it has 3 hours left, about half its timer, and go looking for bubbles see no wisp jellyfish and possibly give up just because the bubbles are that hard to see. im about to go hunting maybe i can provide a few screenshots.

Please do post a few screenshots but I've had some people say this happens regardless of using the mod or not but I'll be digging into the particle effects for this to see what I can do with it. I'm actually in the process of sorting 2.9 out from KR and looking to see what I can utilize from there and what to expect aswell.

The hosting issues should be resolved a bit ago, seemed there was a slight hiccup in the system on some cpanel settings, let me know if any other connection errors.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2016, 17:34   #3994 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Please do post a few screenshots but I've had some people say this happens regardless of using the mod or not but I'll be digging into the particle effects for this to see what I can do with it. I'm actually in the process of sorting 2.9 out from KR and looking to see what I can utilize from there and what to expect aswell.

The hosting issues should be resolved a bit ago, seemed there was a slight hiccup in the system on some cpanel settings, let me know if any other connection errors.
It has nothing to do with water texture it's fog removal that messes up seeing the bubbles. Currently the bubbles are pretty much translucent because trino expect people to not be hacking their game when they were looking for these things so they are supposed to contrast with the dark water background and then be visible.

However, by removing the water fog the area becomes bright and visible, great for seeing where you are going and chests, bad for seeing already nearly invisible bubbles.

The best thing to do for this is to edit your mod pack and remove the sections that "auto remove" fog and then use derp for fog removal. That way you can swim to the bottom of the ocean and toggle off your fog so the water returns then look around the bottom of the ocean. The contrast will allow you too see the bubbles.

Edit: But ya before I realized this trying to find ship bubbles with fog activated is like literally impossible. I was doing ships with some guildies and I had fog hack working and I couldn't find the bubbles and my guildies who weren't hacking could literally spot the bubbles in like 10 seconds. I laughed out loud a bit, kinda ironic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2016, 17:40   #3995 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You get an error cause your leaving the files in and derp will only handle one client or the other. Just make a folder next to your Live folder and call it Original, copy over the original files without the mod or else wise in it. When your running your hack client, just run derp + the hacked client, then when you want to run your alt account simply go to glyph > settings > change directory and set it as Original, then simply launch. This is also something I don't know why has not been directed on the forums, instead of them going "dont download while regions patching bleh bleh blah" , when you can simply do this, let NA update, have the other folder and simply swap in glyph to that an then jump on EU until EU updates. Also to note, there is often times on the same account you can actually get on NA/EU at the same time and it not give you the multiple login error.

Also to note, something I didn't test, I'm not sure if that actually removes that error in derp or not, if you get on the same account twice on 2 different regions.. Let me know?
thats a pain i run up to 7 accounts some times so i get the Loyaltys each day on na and eu that going be pain in my *** i love idea but this eats up space on hard drive for no real reasons
Old 02/04/2016, 19:26   #3996 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey plox,

just updated the mod and noticed you put the old loading screen back. Can you upload the anon one, I may be the only person but I thought it was badass. I can replace the file myself, just upload the file if it's not to much to ask

Edit: I found the image in the folder so I was wondering why it was showing up, then I realized I forgot to re-install hahaha i'm such a ****** lel
Old 02/04/2016, 21:53   #3997 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi plox, I tried adding you on skype yesterday morning but that hasn't been accepted so I tried PMing you on here but it doesn't show up in my sent box so I don't think it's working. My skype is teamember (name is Torin Kogut)
Old 02/05/2016, 01:00   #3998 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still have not figured how to get out of here once stuck.

Tried water slider and it doesn't allow the water to rise it appears.
Old 02/05/2016, 02:24   #3999 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

paided and pmd you plox.
Old 02/05/2016, 06:20   #4000 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Plox,

Any idea how to do this? This guy's gotten extra skill points so he can have the last passive in auramancy for cooldown reset of TP.

Video link.
Old 02/05/2016, 06:42   #4001 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 203
The Black Market: 194/2/0
so great work!
Old 02/05/2016, 09:24   #4002 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloch Amon View Post
Tried water slider and it doesn't allow the water to rise it appears.
You have to click on the 'Water' label (beside the silder) to turn the water mod on
Old 02/05/2016, 09:51   #4003 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaffy View Post
You have to click on the 'Water' label (beside the silder) to turn the water mod on
Wow thanks that wasn't readily apparent to me haha.
Old 02/05/2016, 14:05   #4004

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ckl32 View Post
Plox,

Any idea how to do this? This guy's gotten extra skill points so he can have the last passive in auramancy for cooldown reset of TP.

Video link.

What the issue is, is a problem with the skill saver itself, and is partially to blame because of some things in the lua but mostly in the server end. It would be rather pointless to do anything with, cause my birdy tells me they /should/ have a fix for it coming this next week and those caught doing it will get a punishment in return. I myself cannot replicate it totally, but then again I don't have much except a simple lv15 to work with unfortunately.
Old 02/05/2016, 16:22   #4005 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
What the issue is, is a problem with the skill saver itself, and is partially to blame because of some things in the lua but mostly in the server end. It would be rather pointless to do anything with, cause my birdy tells me they /should/ have a fix for it coming this next week and those caught doing it will get a punishment in return. I myself cannot replicate it totally, but then again I don't have much except a simple lv15 to work with unfortunately.
I think you have to have all 28 skill points available. Once you save skillset and load it you get an extra skill added. You have no control over it so it's random and the guy in the video said his skills have been bugged out by having all of them available or he just got lucky. Sounds like they'll have a fix for this soon anyway so not worth the effort imo.
Closed Thread