Ploxa spent a night with me in my server... he couldn't get 4 silver :/ sad story.
Not only did i get 4, i got 15 ! And then since nobody ever told me the no fall damage also applies to mount, now I can look more into that !
But thank you for testing the new fog edit so I can write that off in the cvars, dump them, just include derp lite for those edits an get the script execution finished and also for noticing the hiccup in the water removal which I've fixed an will upload sometime tonite or tomorrow
I'm having some issues getting it the mod to work. Ive followed the steps, ensured the path is correct. followed the readme. but when i get in game and hit 6. nothing happens nothing has changed as if none of the mod was activated.
nothing will happen on 6 it just replaces the files so you dont get seen doing # 5 with sys is all when ya load in ya see new icons on right and even before then when you start game it skipp the intro if dont you placing them in wrong spot
nothing will happen on 6 it just replaces the files so you dont get seen doing # 5 with sys is all when ya load in ya see new icons on right and even before then when you start game it skipp the intro if dont you placing them in wrong spot
I'm still working on the fog update, to remove one of the cvars, also working on some things for derp, which will be put out tomorrow after the patch. Also testing the reload on derp to work independently with the scripts internally.
But the options will be subject to change, soon, and I will have to do an overhaul on the readme again.
after patch i get DCed just after my char logs in trying reinstall game now with no mods see if thats it or not
anyone else having any issues?
The only thing I don't have on from the mod is the water top because I was working on it in memory to do a few new things for derp, but far as I can tell - I've had no disconnects at all.
The only thing I don't have on from the mod is the water top because I was working on it in memory to do a few new things for derp, but far as I can tell - I've had no disconnects at all.
i reinstalled game works fine now and reinstalled mods works fine must have been some crupted file some how
Any reason why derp doesn't respond with any in-game action? I used to use it awhile back and it would randomly work maybe 50% of the time. Not sure what variables are affecting it on my end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edit: I should note that the regular mod works fine.
Any reason why derp doesn't respond with any in-game action? I used to use it awhile back and it would randomly work maybe 50% of the time. Not sure what variables are affecting it on my end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edit: I should note that the regular mod works fine.
after patch ya have wait tell he send out a update after EU comes up for it work fully again
Any reason why derp doesn't respond with any in-game action? I used to use it awhile back and it would randomly work maybe 50% of the time. Not sure what variables are affecting it on my end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edit: I should note that the regular mod works fine.
Derp does not work with steam, steams api interferes with the memory regions. It also does not work with archebuddy or anything else that emulates or injects into the client, because not all of the pattern scanning is done with it. The majority of systems, unless you rip alot of the administrative shit off and disable, will require derp to be ran with admin privileges, because it is a hooking process that does edit parts of memory and is often on some things considered a type of rootkit, which windows defender may not like. It is packed & obfuscated, so some antivirus ( 99% of the time avast ) will detect it as malware, when it is not and I have never and I mean ever, put malware in anything I've ever released on epvp ( which is why my reputation is respected as a reverser ).
I do not upload the fix for NA, because it will effect EU players. I have already hours ago updated derp, but if I push the update, one or the other region will not be able to use it - unfortunately.. So thus I usually wait until 9pm est, which is when the EU servers go down, to push my update for everyone so then NA can use it a bit after prime time, EU can go straight to it during morning time. This will change, once the re-write gets done, all of the pattern scanning is done, an all of the testing is out of the way. Derp is far from out of any beta stage, but there will be some fixes tonite and some adds to the back end, and I'm also going to put the new fog part of the mod out too, which will take out a cvar, then work on the camera eye and terrain distances in the post processing, which will completely remove the need for cvars as a whole.
I will thank Nip for the fog testing, fixed it up fast after a few slams into the client with it
[Buying] Archeage Archeum Pack 09/09/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies I want to buy Archeage Archeum Pack. Contact me via pm or skype.
Skype :lokmanistan
ArcheAge Archeum Pack 09/06/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies WTS ArcheAge archeum Pack tell me your offer on my skype: Wolfices
[Selling] Archeum Pack Archeage Second 100$ 09/04/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Hello
i have 1 archeum pack second
but i dont want to play because now im busy
so i want to sell it 100$
i have only 1
but i dont have paypal, but you can use rixty instead
why rixty? because i want to buy other game from rixty
u can contact me in skype: kensu14350
thx
no scam
[Selling] ARCHEAGE FOUNDER PACK 05/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Servus habe mir am 29.04 das Gründer Paket von Archeage gekauft jemand intresse daran?
Biete alle möglichen Sicherheiten
Hätte für den Account 100€ oder angebote.