Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] nHacks for ArcheAge

Discussion on [Release] nHacks for ArcheAge within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Release] nHacks for ArcheAge

Hey there, recently explored this game and inspired myself by reviewing yet released Stuff / atleast available Stuff and thought I'd share my little Tool with you guys.

This Tool has been developed for EU Server's but might work on NA Server's aswell, I havent bothered myself to test it.

It's really nothing big and was more or less like a 5-minute craft lol.

Features:

- Disable Zooming Limit to wished value using a trackbar.
- Change FOV Limit to wished value using a trackbar.
- Disable Fall Damage.
- Multi Process/Client Selection
- Character Name Detection
- Possibility to reset selected Clients to 'original' / 'unhacked' state.
- Automatic Update Checker/Applier at each startup, powered by NUT (net's Update Tool)
- Multi Support for all Direct X Versions.

Supports:

Win 7, Win 8.1 (untested), Win 10
Note: This Software is cappable of Multi-Controling several Clients at once!

Preview:

Kindly leave a thanks if you like(d) this software. It keeps me motivated to push out more stuff

Cheers, net
Attached Files
File Type: rar nHacks_AA_Client.rar (1.52 MB, 29 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2019, 13:47   #2

I've waited a couple of days and it seems like the epvp scene about arche age is a bit dry.
I'll wait for, let's say, another week, for some responses, feedback or whatsoever before I decide to publish more stuff.

If not alot / none responses are coming, I'll Release another version with my personally designed Data-Retrieval methods, to ensure no single patch could break the functionality of this. But also will not add anything else to it and leave it here forever in peace.

If more feedback arrives, or atleast any i guess? lol..
Well then I'll most likely add stuff like speedhacks, fog removals.

If massive feedback comes, which i doubt, i consider building up an API for myself to be able to create an easy to use Botting application for several stuff. (Note: This might take a while, if this case comes, as alot of reverse engineering on the game has to be done and I honestly play it like 2 weeks so far and havent bothered to cheat alot on it [yet])

Anyways, good day everyone, would be happy if the 2 people who downloaded this app leave a comment or a thanks or w/e kind of feedback.

Catch ya guys in a week, or meanwhile if some1 responds.

Good day,

Cheers, net

Old 09/14/2019, 03:46   #3

need speedhack for aafree.to
Old 09/15/2019, 10:10   #4

TY.It looks effective, but I want some advanced features.

Old 09/18/2019, 10:37   #5

elite*gold: 26
thx, id say you wait a bit until the 30 when unchained is released and you will get a ton of response.

Tags
archeage, hack, helper, tool

« [Release] Derp Lite | ArcheAssist - The ArcheRage Bot/Multihack »