Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Reply
 
Old   #76
 
Ploxasarus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruru2016 View Post
Anyone know how dangerous it is to speedhack chests? Like if I open to many to quickly will I be somehow flagged or logged? Kinda worried about getting my alt banned.
There is no flagging system for opening too many boxes and none I've seen when carrying a seapack, so far. It only really ties around having to do with crafted packs and hand-ins from those, mostly.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Donation sent
XploitTheMind is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I paid donation of 31 January, I wrote an email and still nothing is
login7 is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by login7 View Post
I paid donation of 31 January, I wrote an email and still nothing is
I hope not.. I was looking to buy :/
johnnysac is offline  
Old   #80


 
SnackWell's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 127
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 55
Just Write him Here a Massage in Epvp he answer very fast

I just have 2 Question`s

You know if theare log how fast aynone is running ? or log where you are every second ?

and the second question is are they log HWID`s or just IP`s ?
SnackWell is offline  
Old   #81
 
Ploxasarus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by login7 View Post
I paid donation of 31 January, I wrote an email and still nothing is
The emails do not always get taken care of as quickly as an message does, which I do believe I took care of you aswell - if not drop me one here or resend the email since recently there was hosting issues which dropped some I had received in error.



Quote:
You know if theare log how fast aynone is running ? or log where you are every second ?

and the second question is are they log HWID`s or just IP`s ?
Yes the server does detect when you go over a threshold, which is why I don't allow it to be a slider an it is a set-speed.

They log hwid & ip, you can see most of that through the local logging itself, which does send to the server at certain connection states of the game.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #82


 
SnackWell's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 127
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Yes the server does detect when you go over a threshold, which is why I don't allow it to be a slider an it is a set-speed.

They log hwid & ip, you can see most of that through the local logging itself, which does send to the server at certain connection states of the game.
That mean`s you can get banned for using speed ? also If nobody see you=?

and the HWID log is so **** need a other pc for Using Derp
SnackWell is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Well today is the first day I got tagged with suspected user debuff, ran into someone but it was to late. Since then I haven't speedhacked or anything we will see if they somehow can log I was speeding around like a Lambo.
Ruru2016 is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Just donated, not to sure if my messages are even sending.
johnnysac is offline  
Old   #85
 
Ploxasarus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysac View Post
Just donated, not to sure if my messages are even sending.
Should be responded to.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Donation sent
esaf500 is offline  
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
donation sent
Warmonger371 is offline  
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hello again I sent a message on my ddonation please derp
login7 is offline  
Old   #89

 
ToraTenshi's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 175/1/0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,790
Received Thanks: 240
Donation send.
The Private Message I have send you contains every information you have requested.
Would be nice if I could recive the mod packet today.
ToraTenshi is offline  
Old   #90
 
darkavishay's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Should be responded to.
I sent u the payment and info via PM can u reply
darkavishay is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.