It was actually previously in the mod, I can always re-add it if needed but was quite noticeable by people since most would stealth out prior an have a long ahead jump on the other - you sure?
If you believe it's unsafe, I wouldn't go as far as doing that though, that's a ban waiting to happen.
Personally I'd just like to see their class and wait for the door to open
Did the idea of longer player draw distances work out?
"Meh" обнаружен на пиратском сервере () "Lite" там не работал с самого начала как насчет Derp? обнови "MEH" будет ли поддержка пиратского сервера ???
??? покупать или нет?
"Meh" обнаружен на пиратском сервере () "Lite" там не работал с самого начала как насчет Derp? обнови "MEH" будет ли поддержка пиратского сервера ???
??? покупать или нет?
Meh works fine, I've sat on the private server awhile an didn't receive a ban after 5 minutes, what are you using to toss a ban? Could just try renaming the exe if its the window handle.
How's the situation with opening the sunken chests?? Anyone got banned fast? recently i got banned but i was also using speedhack like ON/OFF from chest to chest. Is it because of speedhack or more like chests?
Do u know if EU servers got GM's from EU or the game is monitored by people from USA? dunno if its better to cheat in the morning or evening
Good evening.
I use an older version of derp that worked fine until update 3.5, in the instructions for the function I need it says it is only change to the new folder name, but I can not find someone can help me?
p.s Sorry my bad english.
Quote:
Friend Creeper - Mods\Scripts\game\scriptsbin\x2ui\community\relati onship\friend_tab.alb
Allows you to see where the person is by hovering your mouse over them in friends list.
Place the folder from optional to the specificed location above and it will be activated upon running the scripts.