Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

exo.ac experiance

Discussion on exo.ac experiance within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
exo.ac experiance

Does anyone on her used the apex exo.ac cheat because they seem very cheap for the their cheat is supposed to be able to do and the domain is quiet new (2023-05-29)
UPDATE:
So the cheat is very good and also the support especially the movement cheats are very nice the menu is very nice and the cheat is very easy to use also worth mentioning is the BIG Map Radar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2024, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diving_Master View Post
Does anyone on her used the apex exo.ac cheat because they seem very cheap for the their cheat is supposed to be able to do and the domain is quiet new (2023-05-29)
Should be legit. He is a seller on elitepvpers with a bunch of trades. Never heard of someone using it.
@EXODUS.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...ofer-more.html
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2024, 20:30   #3

Yeah I will Update when I tested it.
Old 05/08/2024, 01:17   #4

elite*gold: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diving_Master View Post
Domain itself is new but before EXO.AC we used EXODUS-PROJECT.SPACE for websites based on IPS, WordPress and etc. Overall, the project has been around since 2020 and has mostly worked with resellers rather than promoting the EXODUS brand, which has changed in the last few months.

Switched to EXO.AC as it was much shorter, looks and works better, and just wanted to update things to look modern.
Old 05/11/2024, 07:58   #5

+rep exo legit
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2024, 09:20   #6

exo.ac review

hey so I just actually picked up exo.ac and from my personal experience( only used for 3-4 hours) its actually probably one of the best. EVERYTHING is so customizable like i havent seen on any other menus. Support from exodus(owner) himself is also probably better than any other. So def would rec oh yeah also MOVEMENT SUPPORT ON THIS CHEESE IS INSANE!!
Thanks
1 User