Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has aimex really never been detected?

Discussion on Has aimex really never been detected? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has aimex really never been detected?

Hi,

Question about aimex: The aimex website says they have never had a detection since 2020. I also read that they were down for 1 - 2 years.

Does anyone know them, did they really have no detection? I can not imagine, especially because they were down for so long.
Old 11/02/2023, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 1448
The Black Market: 289/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,028
Hey,

One of our advertisement page was outdated, still showing that the Apex cheat was never detected which is somewhat misleading. We changed it. AIMEX had a detection back at the end of 2021 and ceased development of that version, focusing mainly on CoD with Vanguard, Cold War and MW2.

Just recently, a few months ago we released a full recode, using a different bypass (bootkit loader). Basically a new cheat from scratch.

Thank you for the interest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2023, 20:50   #3

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAdlig View Post
Hi,

Question about aimex: The aimex website says they have never had a detection since 2020. I also read that they were down for 1 - 2 years.

Does anyone know them, did they really have no detection? I can not imagine, especially because they were down for so long.
They were detected before, but person above me explained you how it went. Recently released new Apex cheat with safer bypass. Should be good since their dev team is good at what they do. There is not many better cheats, good release.
Old 11/05/2023, 06:29   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post
Hey,

One of our advertisement page was outdated, still showing that the Apex cheat was never detected which is somewhat misleading. We changed it. AIMEX had a detection back at the end of 2021 and ceased development of that version, focusing mainly on CoD with Vanguard, Cold War and MW2.

Just recently, a few months ago we released a full recode, using a different bypass (bootkit loader). Basically a new cheat from scratch.

Thank you for the interest.
What happend to the old Aimex dev for COD which kept it UD throughout all WZ1 ? Was kinda shocked to see you had 2 detections in MW2. I was a big fan of the cheat in WZ1.
Old 11/05/2023, 15:55   #5

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
What happend to the old Aimex dev for COD which kept it UD throughout all WZ1 ? Was kinda shocked to see you had 2 detections in MW2. I was a big fan of the cheat in WZ1.
Doesnt matter. They were UD for 2 years in CoD but at some point Ricochet probably targeted them. Just like with any other provider out there. Mobius, PhantomOverlay, InterWebz and so on. Even if the AC sucks, when they put enough time and resources to detect something, you will achive it.

For example most of the EFT cheats are undetected for nearly a year because BattlEye didnt update his driver nor cared about hunting any cheat.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimexcheats, apex aimbot and esp, apex legends, cheat & hacks