Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EAC tracking mechanism

Discussion on EAC tracking mechanism within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/12/2023, 17:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Another quality response.

AAA+ Quality coder like you didnt know KUMA ?
KUMA ANTI CHEAT are the developer of easy anti cheat
Old 03/12/2023, 18:39   #32

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHTheBoss View Post
nerd
Nobody cares, go argue on UC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PUBGM UNDETECTED BYPASS WITH POWERFUL ANTIBAN MECHANISM
01/19/2022 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies
THIS CHEAT IS FOR PUBGM , NOT PUBG STEAM GAME Supported Windows - Windows 8 | Windows 10 | Windows 11 Cheat Details - Bypass Used To Play With Mobile Players - Cheat To Use With Contains Many Features We Gonna Explain all of Them Cheat Status
Has Activision closed the 350 black room mechanism?
02/01/2021 - Call of Duty - 8 Replies
I use EO hack, on the same account, every round has 20+ kills, up to 47 kills, no 350ping,
what is the mechanism of developing a private source?
04/28/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Well, i'm a Computer Science student in the Second Grade. I know some Programming, DataStructures and OperatingSystems thanks to my specialization. However, I'm not good enough in programming so i wanna ask some question.. Firstly, what topics should i be familiar or professional in the programming? Secondly, Developing source from the very first like Albertos of Throne ... etc. What is the mechanism of doing that? .. i mean the developer start with e.g. Monster system tries to...
New! Dry Plastic Mechanism Armor
04/25/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Test on Server offline Bad Eng http://image.ohozaa.com/t/114/suitwa.jpg http://image.ohozaa.com/t/e70/suitwa1.jpg http://image.ohozaa.com/t/a4f/suitwa2.jpg
Pull hack mechanism questions
05/07/2009 - Planetside - 2 Replies
I was curious about the basic mechanism of the so called "pull hack." The basic idea is just that you're setting everyone else's X,Y,Z coordinate in front of you, right? Are there 400 static memory locations for the coordinates for all of the possible enemies that your client tracks? Does the server-given list of enemies tracked by the client include the entirety of the continent you're on, or only within some smaller local area? Finally, is it feasible to figure out the memory locations...