Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any info on ProofCore

Discussion on Any info on ProofCore within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any info on ProofCore

hi, im looking for a new provider as my current one has been hit 3 times in the last month. i've seen something info on proofcore but not that much. maybe im looking in the wrong place. anyone use them and what do you think about it. i checked their site and it states they have been undetected since June 2021, is that true? thanks in advance!
Old 02/07/2023, 18:26   #2

elite*gold: 2440
The Black Market: 112/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4cheese View Post
hi, im looking for a new provider as my current one has been hit 3 times in the last month. i've seen something info on proofcore but not that much. maybe im looking in the wrong place. anyone use them and what do you think about it. i checked their site and it states they have been undetected since June 2021, is that true? thanks in advance!
Look no further, my friend. I'm the Community Manager at proofcore and I'll happily answer any of your questions.

Just to confirm, our cheat has everything you need to not only reach the highest level, but also stay there. We have vast experience of bypassing various anti-cheat countermeasures and this is all thanks to an incredible developer working behind the scenes tirelessly, utilizing his decades of experience and knowledge in this field.

Our cheat consists of everything you'll need, including visuals such as ESP and aimbot, but you can also use our streamproof feature to record or stream your game play without showing the cheats at all.

I want to reiterate that we value security over everything, so if you're looking for a long term solution that won't get you banned in a couple of weeks or months, you should certainly consider us.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to approach me directly or click my name and check out our thread which not only has more information, but also customer vouches.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2023, 19:04   #3

elite*gold: 217
Proofcore is trusted. I used their Apex cheat, it works fine and its been undetected for quite a while. I dont remember since when but pretty long. Its external and currently has some small performance issues but I prefer security over performance.
Thanks
1 User