Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

There is a serious moderation problem on this forum.

Discussion on There is a serious moderation problem on this forum. within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
There is a serious moderation problem on this forum.

Where do I even begin?

There's so many cheats that are down right now but their posts claim they're up. There are some ethical providers that even have a popup telling people they have a super high chance of getting banned if they use their cheats but other providers accept payment before hand with minimal information about their cheats being down and are telling people to "wait for an update" even though they promise it's "undetected" or "fast updates" on their forum posts. There's also a handful of providers here that claim "Never detected" but they've had multiple detections.

This site just seems to not give one anymore about people scamming. If you promise a product and don't deliver it, you're a scammer. Cheats are down yet people are being refused refunds when they haven't even launched the cheats.

I don't want to list anyone by name because that's harsh to just pick on a few people when so many people are doing it. It's just sad really.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2023, 04:55   #2

ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SladeOG View Post
Where do I even begin?

There's so many cheats that are down right now but their posts claim they're up. There are some ethical providers that even have a popup telling people they have a super high chance of getting banned if they use their cheats but other providers accept payment before hand with minimal information about their cheats being down and are telling people to "wait for an update" even though they promise it's "undetected" or "fast updates" on their forum posts. There's also a handful of providers here that claim "Never detected" but they've had multiple detections.

This site just seems to not give one anymore about people scamming. If you promise a product and don't deliver it, you're a scammer. Cheats are down yet people are being refused refunds when they haven't even launched the cheats.

I don't want to list anyone by name because that's harsh to just pick on a few people when so many people are doing it. It's just sad really.

Check out our recent post to see which cheats are good for you. Cheats like ichams are great cheats that don't ban even if you get angry.
Old 02/03/2023, 09:50   #3

elite*gold: 902
The person or entity that you should be worried about is not ePvP website. ePvP is not involved in cheating or selling cheats in any way. The website has thousands of categories and marketplaces, where resellers or people who make cheats can create topics to promote their products. Due to the large number of categories, it's not possible for moderators to inspect every content on the website. Even if they could, I don't think ePvP is responsible in this situation. The real responsible person is you. You should be the one who verifies the authenticity of the product you're trying to purchase, not ePvP.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2023, 12:09   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,735

If you have something to discuss. Do it here. The stuff will talk it out with you.
Old 02/03/2023, 15:51   #5

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Where do I even begin?

I would not say its a moderation problem, maybe not enough staff for the size that EPvp is now. IMO. If you are looking for an apex product that is up and running hit me up
Old 02/03/2023, 20:43   #6

I think the real problem are not the providers claiming they never ud (just need to search a bit for that) but are the people spamming their sUpEr pRiVaTe cheats under every ******* post
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2023, 20:55   #7

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,540
Elitepvpers is just a marketplace for cheat providers. They cant check every single cheat or seller/reseller if they are a scam, their claims right and their service good. The best way is to make use of my list and ask on here if you are about to purchase a cheat. And also dont purchase unknown cheats that just popped up a few days ago.
Old 02/06/2023, 15:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Elitepvpers is just a marketplace for cheat providers. They cant check every single cheat or seller/reseller if they are a scam, their claims right and their service good. The best way is to make use of my list and ask on here if you are about to purchase a cheat. And also dont purchase unknown cheats that just popped up a few days ago.
No offense but your list is terrible. It claims some **** is UD that's been DT for weeks/months.
Old 02/06/2023, 17:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
I think the real problem are not the providers claiming they never ud (just need to search a bit for that) but are the people spamming their sUpEr pRiVaTe cheats under every ******* post
This.

Also pretty much EVERYONE claim UD since launch or whatever bullshit but a quick research can proove multiple detection. Also a week or two ago, ALL provider (except Ichams somehow) got hit by detection.
So provider who says longtime UD are big redflag to me.

But i don't really care, since i cheat only for fun and/or boosting service.
and i know the account will get banned sooner or later whatever the provider i buy from.
And it's pretty much the same for all cheat, all games. (with some exception like warzone who's extremely bad at detection.)

And for the last, The only one who care about you, is yourself alone.
If you get scammed, it's pretty much your fault only.
You have so many way to prevent yourself from that. The cheating world is full of ****** and scammer. So take Real care before spending a single dollar on a service.
Old 02/07/2023, 18:18   #10

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,540
Quote:
No offense but your list is terrible. It claims some **** is UD that's been DT for weeks/months.
I try to keep it up2date but with providers going on off its hard to keep track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
You are free to report such behaviour. Especially when somebody posts his "offer" on a thread that asks for something completely different (exp. the thread creator looks for an internal cheat, advertiser posts an external cheat w/o comment).

And if admins/devs post their websites which isnt advertised in the black market section or dont have an elitepvpers backlink on their website, thats also not allowed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2023, 22:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I try to keep it up2date but with providers going on off its hard to keep track.
The biggest problem i have with your list @ is the fact you are part of a provider.
So even with all you can say/proove, there will always be a risk of
favoritism like saying your provider is UD while it's not and saying Other provider is detected just because of
competition

No offense to you or your services tho. That's just what's on my mind
Old 02/07/2023, 22:54   #12

elite*gold: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurioman View Post
The biggest problem i have with your list @ is the fact you are part of a provider.
So even with all you can say/proove, there will always be a risk of
favoritism like saying your provider is UD while it's not and saying Other provider is detected just because of competition
Xenos has always been impartial, honestly
Thanks
1 User