Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way to reduce our stats?

Discussion on Best way to reduce our stats? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best way to reduce our stats?

Hello.

I'm making new account trying to put them dia/master/preda to sell them afterward.

Even with "perfect" legit cheating, you will get banned prevently if having stats too high. (like 5kda or 1500damage per game average. etc)

Too prevent that i'll try to keep no more higher than 800dmg average and 2.5 or 3kda.

Do you have some strat for that? (except of buying aged account of course.)

Actually i'm just playing rat while listening podcast or whatever and run down into a team at late game. so free exp and free lowering stats so i can go normal playing later (especially in ranked.)
Old 01/31/2023, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,540
Idk if that helps in your case:
There are AFK Bots out there. And you can always empty some mags to lower your hitrate (if that counts in Apex, doubt)
Old 01/31/2023, 23:30   #3

elite*gold: 52
I don't think this stat will lead to anything, I can maintain 10KD with 2000 damage in half rage at Master Rank
Old 01/31/2023, 23:52   #4

Stats matter i've tried.

I don't think hitrate count, pretty sure it don't, But anyways with legit setting you shouldn't be sus with this stats
Old 02/01/2023, 04:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurioman View Post
Stats matter i've tried.

I don't think hitrate count, pretty sure it don't, But anyways with legit setting you shouldn't be sus with this stats
Have you ever seen that PDF of everything Apex takes into account for players?

They observe and take into account everything, how much you camp, where you land, if you kill knocked players immediately, how fast you die, how fast you kill, how long your engagements are.

EVERYTHING.
Old 02/01/2023, 09:44   #6

KDA doesnt matter, i have an account with a really kda in rankeds every seasons, i never rage, i think hitrate and other stats count more
Old 02/02/2023, 04:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Have you ever seen that PDF of everything Apex takes into account for players?

They observe and take into account everything, how much you camp, where you land, if you kill knocked players immediately, how fast you die, how fast you kill, how long your engagements are.

EVERYTHING.
****, i usually run into a team of 3 and punch them without trying to dodge anything until i die to lower my kda, but if what you say is real, i have to fake my stats even better. sigh
Old 02/02/2023, 09:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurioman View Post
****, i usually run into a team of 3 and punch them without trying to dodge anything until i die to lower my kda, but if what you say is real, i have to fake my stats even better. sigh
I'll sent it to you in DM.
Old 02/04/2023, 13:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I'll sent it to you in DM.
I'm still waiting bro
Old 02/04/2023, 22:14   #10

Run around and punch people
keep low report rate in 24 hours
Old 02/06/2023, 17:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleksy View Post
Run around and punch people
keep low report rate in 24 hours
Nah it's way more than that, Also the PDF the friendly guy sent me was REALLY interresting and they monitor absolutly LOT of data.
Run around and punch people will be even more obvious than blatant cheating for lowering stats

Also. Just got banned again, on a VERY LEGIT ONLY test account.
At my second ranked game (I level myself the account)

Ranked game are really REALLY monitored. while you can go semi-rage on pub and get noban
Don't go crazy on ranked. in fact, take REAL care on ranked. If your account is flagged with many report, you will get reviewed 100% by a Respawn staff