Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grenades Aimbot?

Discussion on Grenades Aimbot? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grenades Aimbot?

As the title, whether there is such a cheat, I remember I have read here before, but I can not find
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2022, 09:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 114/0/0

Omni has it.

But of course with Omni comes also detection.
Old 03/21/2022, 12:17   #3

The developer hasn't updated it yet.
Old 03/21/2022, 14:00   #4

Last cheat has it i use with arcs
Old 03/21/2022, 15:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanlin View Post
The developer hasn't updated it yet.
can i buy this?
Old 03/22/2022, 07:10   #6

elite*gold: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnygodsa View Post
As the title, whether there is such a cheat, I remember I have read here before, but I can not find
Lastcheat
Old 03/23/2022, 12:56   #7

It's not impossible, but aimbots taking into account slow moving projectiles and deep trajectories tend to be unreliable.

A few weeks back, though, I encountered a player using the Dacia as a weapon

No, no... It was a fully automatic grenade launcher. It dropped my FPS to about 4 as it unleashed the redzone from hell onto half of georgopol
Old 03/25/2022, 18:18   #8

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisstuart View Post
It's not impossible, but aimbots taking into account slow moving projectiles and deep trajectories tend to be unreliable.

A few weeks back, though, I encountered a player using the Dacia as a weapon

No, no... It was a fully automatic grenade launcher. It dropped my FPS to about 4 as it unleashed the redzone from hell onto half of georgopol
Lies, it’s a game exploit similar to psilent.