Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Ban in Apex

Discussion on HWID Ban in Apex within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID Ban in Apex

Hello Guys,

I got a HWID Ban a longer time ago and I want to start to play Apex again. Ive heard something that a new HDD would be a solution. At the moment I have 1 HDD and 1 SSD (with Windows) in my PC. If I get a new HDD do I need to do a clean Install from Windows and do I need to remove my SSD and HDD that been before in the PC? Hope somebody can help me and answer my Questions.

thanks in ahead

(sorry for my bad english)
Old 01/17/2022, 17:08   #2

Any change in your hardware is enough to change your HWID. Buy a new ram stick or remove an existing ram stick and you are all set.
Old 01/17/2022, 18:48   #3

can someone confirm please
Old 01/18/2022, 00:58   #4

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiByte View Post
Any change in your hardware is enough to change your HWID. Buy a new ram stick or remove an existing ram stick and you are all set.
Absolutely not. EAC pulls a combination of 14-15 identifiers from your computer. 8 of them are unique and none of them involve ram.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2022, 13:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Absolutely not. EAC pulls a combination of 14-15 identifiers from your computer. 8 of them are unique and none of them involve ram.
But if i get a new HDD, should i remove the old SSD and HDD or can they still be in the pc? Hope u understand my question
Old 01/18/2022, 13:37   #6

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasza09 View Post
But if i get a new HDD, should i remove the old SSD and HDD or can they still be in the pc? Hope u understand my question
Yes you should remove the old disks.
Old 01/18/2022, 18:24   #7

elite*gold: 125
Change your SSD or HDD and do a fresh windows install just incase. I never heard of removing and changing RAM since those traces are very unique.
Old 01/18/2022, 18:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasza09 View Post
If you ever try dude keep us posted, I'll probably do it too but I don't know when I'll have the opportunity to do it, but your testimony could be valuable for others!
Old 01/27/2022, 18:10   #9

some games like fortnite as i remember changing the disks can get the job done but apex for example goes further and bans your pc parts serials but all that aside if you want to bypass the ban i would advice you to make your research and don't pay for spoofer because you will find many free working ones if you dig good also not every spoofer will work for you it depends on your case
Old 01/31/2022, 02:45   #10

Quote:
No this is not correct, trust me any change in your hardware will change your HWID. I know this from experience.

However, if you have been IP + HWID banned then changing your hardware will not be enough.
Old 01/31/2022, 05:33   #11

The only way to get out of an EAC HWID ban is use a cheat with a good spoofer or get a new motherboard. Any of you that argue with this have not been banned on apex.

Quote:
No this is not correct, trust me any change in your hardware will change your HWID. I know this from experience.

However, if you have been IP + HWID banned then changing your hardware will not be enough.
no. this is not correct. I have changed an SSD and then reset IP and still received a fresh ban on a fresh account in the first game. You need to replace your motherboard.
Old 02/01/2022, 09:53   #12

elite*gold: 212
Quote:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
I know this by reverse engineering, and for the record, eac doesn't ip ban either.
Quite some experience you got there.
Old 02/01/2022, 17:14   #13

Quote:
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
I know this by reverse engineering, and for the record, eac doesn't ip ban either.
Quite some experience you got there.
My experience is doing it myself, it's quite simple. It's also not very hard to test this, change your hardware and see if you are still banned? Quite easy.
Old 02/01/2022, 18:18   #14

It is work! Thanks for you.
Old 02/05/2022, 18:42   #15

elite*gold: 1801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizord512 View Post
can someone confirm please
I change my SSD and my ram and I was good to go. No HWID banned anymore on Apex, this was last year. I can't confirm is working 100% sure because is different for everybody and nobody knows what parts are hwid banned.