Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Crypto v2 still get slots?

Discussion on Does Crypto v2 still get slots? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does Crypto v2 still get slots?

I heard that's a really cool apex cheat, and I want to have one but Doc didn't reply me since days ago...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2021, 06:10   #2

Crypto isn't really slotted, any cheat that sells daily keys surpasses over 200 customers at once. The private part of it, it's kind of just ask to buy it and you can get it, not seriously "invite only" if anyone can buy it, especially daily keys. But from my experience with them these past few weeks, doc has gone MIA after a lot of customers were banned around the same time, so who knows if they're still selling after the unannounced detection
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/22/2021, 00:14   #3

The Black Market: 340/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,977
If you really think the cheat is private or invite only with open sales, you clearly think wrong.
As far as i know it has been openly mass sold.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2021, 04:13   #4

elite*gold: 420
People really went onto this forum, advertising their cheat as slotted or private, most of the majority don't even mean it, they are just not popular in public, that's really just all, if what they confide in which is private builds, I wouldn't say is true most of the time, cheats being advertised publicly will always get a detection in the future. Crypto may get detected once but that doesn't stop them from getting hit by it again and again.

Again I just don't dislike whatever Crypto has but stating that it's a private cheat honestly just doesn't add up to anything when they went onto a public forum and advertise selling it but definitely you should give them a try.
Old 12/01/2021, 14:45   #5

its any good slots cheat?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2021, 21:10   #6

elite*gold: 4526
The Black Market: 222/0/2
Crypto has the best security

Looks like a few providers got hit this time around

Crypto v2 / Kamikaze remains undetected still without a single detection
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2021, 13:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGamerDoc View Post
Crypto has the best security

Looks like a few providers got hit this time around

Crypto v2 / Kamikaze remains undetected still without a single detection
can confirm. chair is 11/10. doc didn’t go MIA for me i got a quick reply to my discord message questioning the service being down. it’s been down for a few days now but i assume until doc is confident in the updated product… which is what we want, obviously. i didn’t get a ban and ive been using on my main account.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2021, 22:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by addydaddy View Post
can confirm. chair is 11/10. doc didnít go MIA for me i got a quick reply to my discord message questioning the service being down. itís been down for a few days now but i assume until doc is confident in the updated productÖ which is what we want, obviously. i didnít get a ban and ive been using on my main account.
Yeah we all still waiting, positive vibes I guess..
Thanks
1 User