Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats! BEWARE

Discussion on Gatorcheats! BEWARE within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 338
Gatorcheats! BEWARE

Beware of this guy! Im his customer for cod modernwarfare. He promised us for a swap since he dropped the support for mw.But until now we got nothing lol i tried to email him but to no avail. very bad customer service and most of the guys can testify it. I paid for the lifetime and used it like 2 months. lol Now he got apex, csgo and rogue.. Goodluck lol he might say again.. the developer is on me. i need to drop the support and leave you hanging.. good job, GATOR!
Old 10/15/2020, 18:46   #2

elite*gold: 332
But hes not a scammer?

In the TOS it says, the lifetime of the cheat. Not your life. Honestly, you're lucky he is giving people options to swap/give coupons. He doesn't have too. I enjoyed both his products and I plan on probably grabbing apex.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 19:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
He promised a swap, but never replies to swap requests. At this stage he never talks about swaps anymore and just wants everyone to buy his new Apex or Rogue.
Old 10/15/2020, 23:58   #4

Lifetime sounds ridiculous
Old 10/16/2020, 00:18   #5

elite*gold: 881
Received Thanks: 1,118
I've used Gatorcheats quite a bit in the past. He's definitely not a scammer.

With that being said, I do know that he's the only one handling issues as his partner exit scammed and he is no longer working with anymore. Also, he no longer operates via Discord, only Telegram.

Lifetime often refers to the lifetime of the game, not the cheat, so I understand your frustration. If you paid via PayPal, open a dispute. People often view this as a negative way to get something sorted, but often it simply serves as a secondary method of communication, as he can discuss with you through the resolution center. If he doesn't respond through the dispute center and offer you the swap that he offered prior, then he can issue a refund.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2020, 00:47   #6

elite*gold: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
But hes not a scammer?

In the TOS it says, the lifetime of the cheat. Not your life. Honestly, you're lucky he is giving people options to swap/give coupons. He doesn't have too. I enjoyed both his products and I plan on probably grabbing apex.
Huh? swap? where is the swap? He gave coupons? for what? for you to buy a lifetime again? lol.. pls dont suck his dck too much.. some other guys bought a bot lobby in him. they paid like 450 bucks .. they waited for 6 months? is that fair enough? get the fck out of here dude! and he never refunded them! no email or whatsoever.. LOL you are a funny man!
Old 10/16/2020, 01:33   #7

He cant refund since that money is locked up apparently bc of legal issues apparently. Swaps HAVE happened some people got swapped already. Now try actually contacting him instead of blasting him on Epvp . Eventually the emails gets replied to, he just has a small team with over thousands of people in his Telegram. Swaps for Apex or whatever are open just have to contact him b/c depending on how long you had the cheat he will either give it to you for free or with a fee.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2020, 02:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrune101 View Post
Huh? swap? where is the swap? He gave coupons? for what? for you to buy a lifetime again? lol.. pls dont suck his dck too much.. some other guys bought a bot lobby in him. they paid like 450 bucks .. they waited for 6 months? is that fair enough? get the fck out of here dude! and he never refunded them! no email or whatsoever.. LOL you are a funny man!
You must be stupid. Swaps are being done everyday. It takes time. Maybe you should not be a **** and contact gator or hal without an pissy attitude. You sound like a 15 year old girl who didnt get the right colour car.
Old 10/17/2020, 22:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
You must be stupid. Swaps are being done everyday. It takes time. Maybe you should not be a **** and contact gator or hal without an pissy attitude. You sound like a 15 year old girl who didnt get the right colour car.
You must be another one of gators autistic little **** buddies. **** gator. Scum bag scamming little ***** wants to try to sell lifetime and can't even last longer then a few months just like the rest of his cheats. Then he says he's going to do swaps and doesn't fall through and then just sends everyone his ****** little 25% off codes. Like cool a 100 bucks off your 400 dollar apex cheats that won't last no longer then a few months.
Old 10/18/2020, 21:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
You must be another one of gators autistic little **** buddies. **** gator. Scum bag scamming little ***** wants to try to sell lifetime and can't even last longer then a few months just like the rest of his cheats. Then he says he's going to do swaps and doesn't fall through and then just sends everyone his ****** little 25% off codes. Like cool a 100 bucks off your 400 dollar apex cheats that won't last no longer then a few months.
Exactly
Old 10/19/2020, 18:02   #11

Man you guys are really mad LOL. Can't afford to cheat so don't cheat.