Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why having a low budget on cheats backfires

Discussion on Why having a low budget on cheats backfires within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EDIT: GatorCheats Announcement

"Okay so Apex Legends resolutions begin right now for GatorCheats.

It's clear we got too big and with the users we have now alone every new build I make is just going to get detected once pushed to a massive userbase.

Here are my actions:

First, I am closing Apex sales right now. No new customers will be allowed.

PUBG, Dead by Daylight and the private cheat will still accept new users, but not Apex.

Next, I am going to add a package on the website where you can pay a fee to transfer to PUBG, DBD or the new CoD that is coming out. The new CoD that is coming out is a sure thing in terms of me having a product at launch.

This should lessen the massive userbase I have for Apex. I am hoping at least 50% of people swap but obviously I won't force anyone to.

Next, I am going to push a new UD build for Apex to the remaining users and simply hope that the trouble stops.

Finally, I will continue to have my sales closed.

I am requesting to be taken off the list on EPVP for Apex specifically since I will no longer sell. I'll also close my sales threads with this message and post it as many places as I can.

Of course it's going to suck not making Apex money anymore, but I care more about my users than my top seller, which is why I've gotten as far as I have. Trust is really important in this market and that must exist over money."
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 21:02   #2

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
And always remember kids, if ur on a low budget just dm me to buy.

I have very cheap prices.

Starting from only 160 a month!

Now also: All my electronic devices i use are CO2 Compensated!

Old 08/19/2019, 01:43   #3

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
It's not about how the cheat is made so much as how it is sold.

If the best developer on planet Earth made a cheat and sold it for $15, it would be detected within a week because so many people would be able to buy it to attempt to get it detected, including the anti cheat company. The more people that can easily attempt this, the faster it will happen.

Sellers who make truly quality products will protect their products via verification methods, applications and usually will price their products accordingly with the quality which also serves the purpose of limiting sales.

Don't play yourselves.
That's not true. It all depends on the developer and especially the methods used in the cheat. Relying solely on some kind of verification process is not security but obscurity. A cheat dev should always assume that the anti cheat already got his cheat since that's the only reliable way of making sure to stay undetected for as long as possible. Verification might be useful when you have 10 customers at max but that's rarely the case. Of course after getting detected for the first time you are screwed because now you know for sure that the anti cheat is targetting you. Randomly kicking customers because you think they leaked is not going to do anything. They will just ask a friend to buy your cheat and that's it, detected again? Recoding might help to stay undetected again but only until the anti cheat sigs you again since you are not fixing the attack vector itself. Just my 2 cents, it's always tricky when it comes to cheat dev VS anti cheat.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/21/2019, 01:56   #4

I've emailed, pm'ed and discord messaged Gator for about a week with no response. There is a large market out there of people who are just looking to get unbanned via hwid WITHOUT cheating. How is no one tapping this market? Can we get a solution that doesnt require a 3 month subscription to something some people wont ever use?
Old 08/21/2019, 04:18   #5

elite*gold: 29
Apex 130$/month here
Old 08/26/2019, 11:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auvic View Post
Apex 130$/month here
Willing to bet a paycheck its a few days and banned
Old 08/26/2019, 18:45   #7

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by L$D View Post
Willing to bet a paycheck its a few days and banned
ye, ofc.
Old 10/02/2019, 18:00   #8

Hey Gatorcheats
I buy gta 5 pc recovery menu and I paid with PayPal. Why my status on the website in pending??
Old 10/05/2019, 20:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap5ter911 View Post
Hey Gatorcheats
I buy gta 5 pc recovery menu and I paid with PayPal. Why my status on the website in pending??
Just saw this. If you bought 10/2/19 you got delivered to 10/3/19. We did recovery delivers next day rather than same day since we were busy with a game update elsewhere. Thanks for your patience!
Closed Thread

Tags
apex legends, cheap, cheat, hack, undetected