Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Clubhouse Apex Review [Silvio]

Discussion on Clubhouse Apex Review [Silvio] within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1




 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 58
Talking Clubhouse Apex Review [Silvio]

_

2 Days ago i bought apex hack from CLUBHOUSE for some reason their hack wasn't working for me so I asked for the refund since I heard they do refund if the hack is not working they told me to contact one of their OWNER [SILVIO] who sells R6 and other shits here he keeps forgetting me to refund he keeps to say I forgot i will do now and I will do now after 12h your refund should be done still nothing yesterday I said to one of their OWNERS this stuff and now I have been blocked and banned from their group



I would suggest you not to buy their cheat or anything when i was in their discord i saw many people were complaining about getting banned in R6 and apex better save your money and get something else its just a 20$ i don't really care about but THE WAY HE TREAT THEIR CUSTOMER IS TOTALLY WORST so its my opinion don't buy anything from them













EDITED : HE DID REFUND TO ME BUT AFTER ALL IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HOW YOU ARE TREATING YOUR CUSTOMER I AM RESELLER TOO I GET CUSTOMER TOO WHO CHARGEBACK WHO WANTS REFUND SAY I WILL DO THIS AND THIS BUT I DON'T GO AND SAY YOU ARE KID N STUFF UNLESS YOU CHARGEBACK WITHOUT ASKING ME BUT I DIDNT EVEN CHAREBACK



Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2019, 16:08   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Can vouch this thread

Seems like the developers are in bed ^^, interesting replies like ****, rendering failed, seems like a legit 10/10 Coding *** !!!, what a scam lmao.


BlinkzCritical is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 16:42   #3



 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 28
Yeah this kid bough our cheat and demanded a refund, terms of service on our website and discord says other wise. He then proceeded to threaten me that he would post a thread about me on here and "Destroy ClubHouse" ROFL!!! No-bodies like him just make a troll out of this market. His intention was to purchase to slander our brand. Feel free to check it out for your self.


OOh i just keep adding things in: It usually take 24-48h to receive your refund, ask any previous customers who has received it. I did fail to communicate that to you, and for that im sorry :"(

Claims people are unsatisfied, but yet he only has access to Apex?? We have 7 games going on 8.

check out our Website and make your mind up for your self, this kid is clearly a troll.

He has been refunded, and i don't take threats lightly. I just laugh at you since you are spreading our brand. For that i do thank you buddy

www.ClubHouseBooks.XYZ

If you read this ill give you 20% your first purchase with Coupon code "ALEXCANCRY"


We have over 150 satisfied users using all our tools rn, Doubt your opinion does anything.

Thanks for the Advertising.


ooh and here are all my screen shots this kid is clearly an idiot:

Gallery 1
ClubHouse Official is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 16:58   #4




 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
Yeah this kid bough our cheat and demanded a refund, terms of service on our website and discord says other wise. He then proceeded to threaten me that he would post a thread about me on here and "Destroy ClubHouse" ROFL!!! No-bodies like him just make a troll out of this market. His intention was to purchase to slander our brand. Feel free to check it out for your self.


OOh i just keep adding things in: It usually take 24-48h to receive your refund, ask any previous customers who has received it. I did fail to communicate that to you, and for that im sorry :"(

Claims people are unsatisfied, but yet he only has access to Apex?? We have 7 games going on 8.

check out our Website and make your mind up for your self, this kid is clearly a troll.

He has been refunded, and i don't take threats lightly. I just laugh at you since you are spreading our brand. For that i do thank you buddy

www.ClubHouseBooks.XYZ

If you read this ill give you 20% your first purchase with Coupon code "ALEXCANCRY"


We have over 150 satisfied users using all our tools rn, Doubt your opinion does anything.

Thanks for the Advertising.


ooh and here are all my screen shots this kid is clearly an idiot:

Gallery 1
_

WHEN I HAD THE ACCESS TO YOUR APEX CHEAT I SEE A GUY SAID HE GOT BANNED WITHIN 1 HOUR AND U SAID ITS A HWID BANNED AND THEN IN MORNING THERE WAS A ANOTHER COMMENT BY A GUY

AND WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING IN THE SCREENSHOT?

YOU WERE IGNORING THE REFUND NOT ONCE NOT TWICE BUT 3 TIMES YOU FORGOT AND WHAT YOU SAID I FORGOT I FORGOT YOUR REFUND WILL BE DONE IN 12 HOURS AND AFTER 12 HOURS NOTHING HAPPENED?

_

AND I SAID ABOUT MAKING A THREAD IN ELITE WHEN YOU DIDN'T REFUND AFTER I SAID 3 TIMES TO YOU DO I HAVE TO BEG FOR THE REFUND ?

THIS IS HOW YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKS? WHEN CUSTOMER BEG 3 TIMES TO YOU


IF YOU READ THE SCREENSHOT YOUR SO CALLED " DEVELOPER OF APEX EGGYS " FAILED TO HELP ME AND HE SAID TO DM A STAFF FOR REFUND YOUR HACK DIDN'T WORK FOR ME THAT'S WHY I ASKED A REFUND NOT THE DEMANDED YOU HAVE 0% CLUSE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

IF YOU READ THE SCREENSHOT I DID NOT EVEN SAID I WILL DESTROY YOUR COMMUNITY I ALSO SAID YOU GUYS ARENT SCAMMER BUT SILVIO IS NOT REFUNDING FIRST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT THEN SAY SOMETHING

I HAD TO REMIND YOU 3 TIMES IN ORDER TO GIVE ME REFUND AND EVERY TIME YOU HAD A SAME EXCUSE I FORGOT I FORGOT I HAVE TO MESSAGE PAYPAL GUY AND WHATEVER YOU COULD HAVE SAID THE TRUTH I DONT WANT OR WHATEVER AND YOU "REFUNDED ME WHEN I MADE A THREAD LMAO"


Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:04   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Well not sure why you're bugging the administrative staff for technical issues when there is a ticket system that connects you to the devs directly:



But also that one convo shows you were able to get in the game and had aimbot issues.

:/
sdf90090 is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:07   #6




 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdf90090 View Post
Well not sure why you're bugging the administrative staff for technical issues when there is a ticket system that connects you to the devs directly:



But also that one convo shows you were able to get in the game and had aimbot issues.

:/
_

I MADE THE TICKET AND YOUR HEAD-STAFF SAID HE HAVE LESS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT APEX MESSAGE EGGSY OR PREEZY AND I DID BOTH OF THEM WERE HELPESS "HEADSTAFF" TOLD ME TO MESSAGE SILIVO FOR THE REFUND AND I ASKED IN THE TICKET FOR THE REFUND IF YOU CAN CHECK MY TICKET
Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:10   #7



 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

WHEN I HAD THE ACCESS TO YOUR APEX CHEAT I SEE A GUY SAID HE GOT BANNED WITHIN 1 HOUR AND U SAID ITS A HWID BANNED AND THEN IN MORNING THERE WAS A ANOTHER COMMENT BY A GUY

AND WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING IN THE SCREENSHOT?

YOU WERE IGNORING THE REFUND NOT ONCE NOT TWICE BUT 3 TIMES YOU FORGOT AND WHAT YOU SAID I FORGOT I FORGOT YOUR REFUND WILL BE DONE IN 12 HOURS AND AFTER 12 HOURS NOTHING HAPPENED?

_

AND I SAID ABOUT MAKING A THREAD IN ELITE WHEN YOU DIDN'T REFUND AFTER I SAID 3 TIMES TO YOU DO I HAVE TO BEG FOR THE REFUND ?

THIS IS HOW YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKS? WHEN CUSTOMER BEG 3 TIMES TO YOU


IF YOU READ THE SCREENSHOT YOUR SO CALLED " DEVELOPER OF APEX EGGYS " FAILED TO HELP ME AND HE SAID TO DM A STAFF FOR REFUND YOUR HACK DIDN'T WORK FOR ME THAT'S WHY I ASKED A REFUND NOT THE DEMANDED YOU HAVE 0% CLUSE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

IF YOU READ THE SCREENSHOT I DID NOT EVEN SAID I WILL DESTROY YOUR COMMUNITY I ALSO SAID YOU GUYS ARENT SCAMMER BUT SILVIO IS NOT REFUNDING FIRST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT THEN SAY SOMETHING

I HAD TO REMIND YOU 3 TIMES IN ORDER TO GIVE ME REFUND AND EVERY TIME YOU HAD A SAME EXCUSE I FORGOT I FORGOT I HAVE TO MESSAGE PAYPAL GUY AND WHATEVER YOU COULD HAVE SAID THE TRUTH I DONT WANT OR WHATEVER AND YOU "REFUNDED ME WHEN I MADE A THREAD LMAO"
Hmmmm looks like i did inform you it would take 24-48h...................... Done responding now, hope an admin bans you for BS

your obviously just mad i didnt know you were, because of your trash cheats.


Gallery 1
ClubHouse Official is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:15   #8




 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
Hmmmm looks like i did inform you it would take 24-48h...................... Done responding now, hope an admin bans you for BS

your obviously just mad i didnt know you were, because of your trash cheats.


Gallery 1
_

Hoping admins will ban me for what? For asking my money back? lmao nice try you can keep your hack that doesn't work and your developers are too lazy to help people

and what you said it will be done in 12h hour and it was more than 12h hours if you read your messages carefully and if i wanted to threaten you i was gonna say GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I AM GOING TO TELL THE WORLD YOU ARE SCAMMER i said i dont wanna do all those stuff


_
Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:32   #9



 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

Hoping admins will ban me for what? For asking my money back? lmao nice try you can keep your hack that doesn't work and your developers are too lazy to help people



_
You are acting like your the only one that matters, we get 500+ messages aday, sometimes it slips in the cracks. And the more you annoyed me made me want to not answer even more. Then you proceeded to threat, just could not do anything but laugh my *** off.

Cool story bro obviously you have 0 idea what your talking about. We have 5 Devs, all different devs for every game. They dont take time to respond to retards like you who spam them for a refund, i take care of my customers. But sometimes like you there is always a troll among them.
ClubHouse Official is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:37   #10




 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
Cool story bro obviously you have 0 idea what your talking about. We have 5 Devs, all different devs for every game. They dont take time to respond to retards like you who spam them for a refund, i take care of my customers. But sometimes like you there is always a troll among them.
_

Actually, if you see the screenshot one of your DEVELOPER said to contact a staff bro but sadly you are brain dead can't help you with .

Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:38   #11



 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

Actually, if you see the screenshot one of your DEVELOPER said to contact a staff bro but sadly you are brain dead can't help you with .

hahahah Enjoy your 20 and thanks for making me $200
ClubHouse Official is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:39   #12




 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
hahahah Enjoy your 20 and thanks for making me $200
_

The way you talk is totally you are desperate for the customer and you don't get enough customers
Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:41   #13



 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

The way you talk is totally you are desperate for the customer and you don't get enough customers
hahaha sure thing bro, just go start up another apex cheat. ooo wait, where did CH go, hmmm
ClubHouse Official is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:43   #14




 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
hahaha sure thing bro, just go start up another apex cheat. ooo wait, where did you go, hmmm
_

I am not a developer that i stick with one cheat i am a reseller and i find another to resell if the current one i am selling is not good i can find another but unlike you , You are just desperate for customer and this is how you treat your customer lol
Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 17:50   #15



 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

I am not a developer that i stick with one cheat i am a reseller and i find another to resell if the current one i am selling is not good i can find another but unlike you , You are just desperate for customer and this is how you treat your customer lol
Not desperate at all my man, once again 0 idea what your talking about. Assuming makes and *** of you.

but good luck , you also mad i didn't let you resell our products. I'm glad i did not now, obviously you are the one desperate for attention. heheeh good luck to you buddy, no wonder you resell that explains alot....


ClubHouse Official is offline  
Reply



« Beware of Ev0lve.xyz | Why having a low budget on cheats backfires »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.