Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats legit?

Discussion on Gatorcheats legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/13/2019, 02:18   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
@ I'm still wondering if you ever did buy from me. It seems like you've never been a customer of mine yet you feel comfortable calling me the Walmart of Apex cheats despite that being pretty extremely opposite of reality.

The issues I have, you are taking out of context and completely exaggerating them. Everyone is getting same or next day delivery. Period. You are taking examples of people banned from my loader for wrong doing for 1-2 weeks and acting like that is delivery time.

I'm not requesting for you to respect me or my products, but please be truthful.

Also I announce downtimes publicly every time they happen.

It's nice you at least purchased from Kradau before you went off about his quality. Lucky guy.

With me you read 2-3 false things online or 5 or so edited buyer comments saying things were resolved, ignore the resolution, and feel you know everything about my business despite the fact that you are completely biased.

I sent you a DM on a purchase from yesterday hit me up thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2019, 02:39   #107

Quote:
I see your PM is about the Discord server. The Discord invite link was in the delivery email we sent you yesterday. It's about middle of the email. You can use that link to join.
I haven't received a email about it at all?, I have DM you my Discord name I can provide you with all the information from my purchase if required thanks..I cked my spam folders and all other folders I still haven't gotten anything will you resend it thank you...
Old 09/13/2019, 14:59   #108

gatorcheats not solving my problem

Quote:
@, we were sleeping. Those messages are before we delivered today, after waking up. This is a resolved situation.

You are a competitor seller to us. I don't understand why you spend so much time trying to amplify support situations we have when you know the truth.

You post pictures of his issue before we woke up and resolved it. Since hours ago we delivered and again replied to him within minutes because we were awake. But you don't want to show those do you?

It's like when you took my review page with over 50 5 star reviews and only 3 1 star reviews, and you edited the 3 1 star reviews together. You only want to show the negative minority. It's dishonest and it's weird coming from you as a competitor.

Whatever war you think we are at, we aren't. Just go on with your day man.
.hey gator cheats will you solve my problem?

Quote:
I was sleeping when you sent this. I think we are suffering from being in different time zones here. I was not ignoring you, simply asleep.

I'll check out my messages now.
what about my solution? where is my solution?totally fake...conversations and people..i m pissed off now.
Old 09/13/2019, 15:16   #109

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by omganimesh View Post
.hey gator cheats will you solve my problem?

what about my solution? where is my solution?totally fake...conversations and people..i m ****** off now.
As you can see

GatorCheats is UPDATING and therefore, of course you cannot use it now .

If you do not get your problems resolved meanwhile, you can post your feedback in the tradethread.

Please hesitate from posting further in this section as this is meant to be for Apex Posts, not for Cheat Providers.

Just shut up for now, BE QUIET and WAIT for him to update his cheat to fix bug detection whatever it is.

Quiet. Thanks.
Old 09/13/2019, 15:28   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
As you can see

GatorCheats is UPDATING and therefore, of course you cannot use it now .

If you do not get your problems resolved meanwhile, you can post your feedback in the tradethread.

Please hesitate from posting further in this section as this is meant to be for Apex Posts, not for Cheat Providers.

Just shut up for now, BE QUIET and WAIT for him to update his cheat to fix bug detection whatever it is.

Quiet. Thanks.
you are no one to say shut up right....do your own work....while doing payment they could have told that it is wrong time to purchase.
Old 09/13/2019, 16:23   #111

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by omganimesh View Post
you are no one to say shut up right....do your own work....while doing payment they could have told that it is wrong time to purchase.
hello, you are right.

Please do not complain here though.

Please post all your feedback to your trade with GatorCheats here!

Also make always sure to request a trade before purchasing.
Old 10/30/2019, 20:37   #112

Feel like a scam

My experiences with Gatorcheats is it work when it work. There is basically zero customer service though when you need them. Anyways, my experience with Gatorcheats is that i bought PUBG cheats and was able to run it for 3 days or maybe 5 days. Then his Apex cheat was detected and he believe someone did something to cause the problem. What he did then that he suspends an amount of user because they bought the cheats in a certain time frame and i happened to be one of the suspended user. After i asked for help on Discord group for awhile he then promised to release me next. Since then i've been waiting for over 2 or 3 months and still suspended. Then CoD come out and i went to purchase the cheat, when i try to use it i was still suspend. I didn't mind about the PUBG cheat but now i paid for 2 cheats and can't even use 1 of them. I pm him on Telegram but he always ignore it. I even try the phone number on his website and his friend Hal reply to my message telling me they will unsuspend me in the next 24 hours but nothing happened. Now i start to feel like i got scam because there are no customer service, he doesn't even want to talk to you but he get online everyday and give out announcements on Telegram telling people to do this and do that. He even tell people to pm him for the problems with the cheats but he never actually talk to you. If you are new user buying the cheat and have question about the cheat then he will reply to you so that way you will buy the cheat. After that if you run into a problem, he will ignore you since he already got your money. So basically i paid for 2 cheats and got nothing, this is basically a scam i guess.
Old 10/31/2019, 17:03   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukemod0907 View Post
My experiences with Gatorcheats is it work when it work. There is basically zero customer service though when you need them. Anyways, my experience with Gatorcheats is that i bought PUBG cheats and was able to run it for 3 days or maybe 5 days. Then his Apex cheat was detected and he believe someone did something to cause the problem. What he did then that he suspends an amount of user because they bought the cheats in a certain time frame and i happened to be one of the suspended user. After i asked for help on Discord group for awhile he then promised to release me next. Since then i've been waiting for over 2 or 3 months and still suspended. Then CoD come out and i went to purchase the cheat, when i try to use it i was still suspend. I didn't mind about the PUBG cheat but now i paid for 2 cheats and can't even use 1 of them. I pm him on Telegram but he always ignore it. I even try the phone number on his website and his friend Hal reply to my message telling me they will unsuspend me in the next 24 hours but nothing happened. Now i start to feel like i got scam because there are no customer service, he doesn't even want to talk to you but he get online everyday and give out announcements on Telegram telling people to do this and do that. He even tell people to pm him for the problems with the cheats but he never actually talk to you. If you are new user buying the cheat and have question about the cheat then he will reply to you so that way you will buy the cheat. After that if you run into a problem, he will ignore you since he already got your money. So basically i paid for 2 cheats and got nothing, this is basically a scam i guess.
Thánks for infomation, but do you know any undetected cheat right now ? I see most cheat now are getting detected very quick
Old 10/31/2019, 18:10   #114

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockingpro12 View Post
Thánks for infomation, but do you know any undetected cheat right now ? I see most cheat now are getting detected very quick
Most cheats, but not all cheats
Old 10/31/2019, 18:23   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
Most cheats, but not all cheats
Your esp is great but i dont know why i am very bad at aim in this game
Will yiu add some feature ?
Old 11/09/2019, 09:19   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukemod0907 View Post
Gator is offering me refund for 3 accounts that i bought, 80% will be refunded on paypal he said so. Let see how it goes and i will update soon.
Old 11/16/2019, 10:13   #117

Back to the topic discussion, does Gatorcheats legit?
My answer is NO..HELL NO.
He is definitely a scammer, don't believe of any buttery words comes from him, or any of his associates aka people trying to defend him.
I won't recommend another seller since I never purchased from them, but this GatorMFCheats is definitely NOT RECOMMENDED!
Old 11/18/2019, 04:51   #118

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobpredator View Post
Back to the topic discussion, does Gatorcheats legit?
My answer is NO..HELL NO.
He is definitely a scammer, don't believe of any buttery words comes from him, or any of his associates aka people trying to defend him.
I won't recommend another seller since I never purchased from them, but this GatorMFCheats is definitely NOT RECOMMENDED!
GatorCheats USED TO BE legit, as of now I have a customer who claims they are still "functioning" but I would definitely say stay away from GatorCheats for many reasons. The main reason is to so many accusations flying around, and not a single work from them has been said. I think communication with customers is key when being a provider, and if they aren't able to do that - stay away.

There are many other great alternatives and even better products you could purchase, but if you're seeking something secure then you're limited on options. I would recommend you give the product in my signature a try, not only do I welcome new customers with open arms but I also strive to keep my products as secure as possible. I hope to see some new users soon as my slots do fill up extremely fast!
Old 11/23/2019, 02:59   #119

I had a BSOD issue and GatorCheats is issuing a full refund for the inconvenience. They have high quality customer service
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2019, 02:14   #120

I got refunded also today, Gatorcheats contacted me today and refunded 80% of my purchase. Case closed and he is proven legit.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread