Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats legit?

Discussion on Gatorcheats legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gatorcheats

all issues with gator were resolved. I unfortunately purchased at same time as he was updating security, and was coding rather than customer support which is totally understandable, I panicked and over reacted. He has been nothing but helpful now, and is responding in a timely manner, he has given me free upgrades to compensate. This is not a scam, we have resolved this, and in turn I am, very pleased, I do recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2019, 10:32   #2

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
GatorCheats is just a pure scam at this point. Has been detected multiple times, and now also "updating" as he states himself in his trade thread but no mention of that in his store. Until you buy, there is always instant response, afterwards you will get no to little communication. There is 0 Customer Support.

Just check on the internet.. many people complaining. If you complain somewhere, where its very visible than he will contact you and maybe give a refund / solve the situation as he also did in this thread because it was very visible . But normally you just stay without a cheat / with a ban on your apex acc and nothing more.

+ many of such posts on here.

Dont trust it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2019, 13:41   #3

If you want to get banned go with any cheat provider. They all claim to be undetected from launch but they all get hit. Even mighty kradau has fallen once. Gator is currently down too. Which is funny because it was right after he had a crazy sale and asked people to vouch. Isn't that how it always is though. I think when a provider asks for vouches it's because they've been detected �� prove me wrong, 4/4 providers so far same ***** happened ��
Old 07/13/2019, 13:48   #4

confused
Old 07/13/2019, 18:58   #5

As someone that has used Gator and an actual customer from them, I can say that Gator is definitely legit and not a scam. Now, I do understand all of the headaches with the communication and verification side though because I was in that boat and along with a lot of other people too. This is going to be a bit long since I wanted to let people know about my experience with Gator and hopefully helps people understand them a bit more.

I know this was long, but hopefully it helps out whoever needs it. Whenever I do reviews or experience posts, I like to keep it 1000 so expect a long read. Deuces~
Old 07/18/2019, 09:30   #6

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
lool u got

Old 07/18/2019, 16:17   #7

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
lool u got

Old 07/24/2019, 23:52   #8

elite*gold: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
Old 07/27/2019, 23:15   #9

waited for 1 week but he gave me LIFETIME for apex and pubg .
Old 08/02/2019, 11:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
If anyone is interested regarding what truly happened between myself and the user borley93 who has been rampaging on the threads about me, here it is:

1. He bought the cheat. Had to wait long for delivery so I gave him lifetime instead of the 3 months he had paid for.

EDIT: I just checked. He got the cheat within 24 hours, so he didn't even wait long. I just thought he must have since I hadn't been on in a few days and he was going insane on the threads.

2. On July 13 he began using the cheat. He was honestly one of my largest fans in terms of activity, telling me that he would do anything I needed and that he loved the cheat a lot.

3. By July 28 it was realized that he had disputed the payment to me on PayPal, which I knew about, but what I found is that he didn't cancel the dispute as was something we agreed would happen.

4. I told him to please pay me the $140 owed and that if done same day he would receive his Apex lifetime back plus a new cheat as well. I then explained if he couldn't pay until later it was fine and that he would get the lifetime back once he paid, whenever that happened to be. I then paused his time on my product. Keep in mind he had at this point used my product for 16 days for $0.

5. He argued a bit, demanding that I give him his full access back until he paid on Thursday.

6. I refused, saying that since I had $0 from him in order to get access back he needed to pay at least a down payment towards the owed $140 to get the product back.

7. He threatened to report my cheat, Discord, etc. and get my cheat detected (which obviously can't happen since he doesn't have loader access) and my Discord banned, and me banned from the forums.

At this point, I realized what the situation was and I cut ties with him.

It's important to me that the truth begins to spread around here, not lies, which is why I am also attaching proof of my claims. Read the images to know the full story.

The days of people lying about my service are over. I have let it go on for too long. I will be here to fact check you from now on.

My cheat is undetected, my verification times are fast and now that I am back my delivery times are fast as well.

EDIT:

Update on borley93.

I told him that unless he pays for the cheat, he can't have it.

His response was to admit he is extorting me and that unless I have him free lifetime on the cheat he will try to get it detected, my Discord banned, etc.

Obviously he can't get it detected since his login is banned from an injector, but it's the threats that count.

He also threatened obviously to drag my brand through the mud on the forums but obviously I am going to be there to share the truth everywhere he goes.

Sellers beware of this user who will threaten you if you don't give him free stuff.

Last sentence of the last email.. "We can keep this quite"
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2019, 22:55   #11

I can vouch for my experience with GatorCheats today. I purchased and was delivered the product in 2 mins. Great communication!
Old 08/04/2019, 07:59   #12

elite*gold: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altoker View Post
I can vouch for my experience with GatorCheats today. I purchased and was delivered the product in 2 mins. Great communication!
Same
Old 08/04/2019, 09:24   #13

Quote:
Fixed your issue bitflash.
Is updated to nowdays the cheat?
Old 08/04/2019, 09:38   #14

Quote:
My products are all fully updated. I update them very quickly.
Try to purchase but seems while clicking on Pruchase I got websit error code 500 ..
Old 08/04/2019, 10:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZNG View Post
Try to purchase but seems while clicking on Pruchase I got websit error code 500 ..
check your eMAIL its already in there it happens to everyone
Closed Thread