Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats legit?

Discussion on Gatorcheats legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/04/2019, 20:17   #121

elite*gold: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarBeck View Post
The fact that Gator still has his cheat for sale, although he knows very well that it is currently inoperable...is very close to a scam. He is telling his customers different excuses everyday so I couldn’t imagine how someone would feel buying this cheat today and have no idea that it has been down for a month and there is no accurate end in sight.
My cheat is up right now. It was up when you posted this post. And it was up before that.

At this point, I am thinking you are mistaking me with someone else. My cheat hasn't been down in quite awhile.

Maybe there is a mix up.

Old 09/09/2019, 09:46   #122

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestN09 View Post
I mean all I’m saying is that I been waiting patiently for a while and I see your over here talking to some dumbass instead of helping out someone that’s been keeping it 💯 kinda hurts my feelings bro
down again, right? LOL

Old 09/11/2019, 17:47   #123

elite*gold: 0
he scammed my money and neither he giving me keys nor refunding my money..sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by borley93 View Post
all issues with gator were resolved. I unfortunately purchased at same time as he was updating security, and was coding rather than customer support which is totally understandable, I panicked and over reacted. He has been nothing but helpful now, and is responding in a timely manner, he has given me free upgrades to compensate. This is not a scam, we have resolved this, and in turn I am, very pleased, I do recommend.
.......he is not replying and acting as if i have not done any payment...he is just telling he is not scammer....nd needs time...atleast refund my money scammers
Old 09/11/2019, 17:50   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by omganimesh View Post
.......he is not replying and acting as if i have not done any payment...he is just telling he is not scammer....nd needs time...atleast refund my money scammers
post proof?

only accusations..

Old 09/11/2019, 17:54   #125

check proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
post proof?

only accusations..
Quote:
Old 09/11/2019, 19:01   #126

@omganimesh, I apologize that you feel you have been scammed. However, you bought yesterday. We did over stretch our delivery time and I apologize for that but next day delivery isn't a scam. We just fell a little behind. You are being delivered to now.
Old 09/11/2019, 22:10   #127

Whats actually wrong with you people.

Here Hal replys in under 5 Minutes everytime.

AS SOON HE PAYS:

No Response at all loool and you know how that looks to someone who purchase for first time.

and btw, with that kind of a PayPal i wouldnt even bother to deliver Fake Adress, Fake Name, next is Fake Money .
Old 09/11/2019, 22:18   #128

@Kradau, we were sleeping. Those messages are before we delivered today, after waking up. This is a resolved situation.

You are a competitor seller to us. I don't understand why you spend so much time trying to amplify support situations we have when you know the truth.

You post pictures of his issue before we woke up and resolved it. Since hours ago we delivered and again replied to him within minutes because we were awake. But you don't want to show those do you?

It's like when you took my review page with over 50 5 star reviews and only 3 1 star reviews, and you edited the 3 1 star reviews together. You only want to show the negative minority. It's dishonest and it's weird coming from you as a competitor.

Whatever war you think we are at, we aren't. Just go on with your day man.
Old 09/11/2019, 22:38   #129

Nahh not 3 complaints... and i dont take them together, they just post it here.

And when they post here - its already too late for good customer service
Old 09/12/2019, 03:37   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
@, we were sleeping. Those messages are before we delivered today, after waking up. This is a resolved situation.

You are a competitor seller to us. I don't understand why you spend so much time trying to amplify support situations we have when you know the truth.

You post pictures of his issue before we woke up and resolved it. Since hours ago we delivered and again replied to him within minutes because we were awake. But you don't want to show those do you?

It's like when you took my review page with over 50 5 star reviews and only 3 1 star reviews, and you edited the 3 1 star reviews together. You only want to show the negative minority. It's dishonest and it's weird coming from you as a competitor.

Whatever war you think we are at, we aren't. Just go on with your day man.
yeah i got delievered yesterday....since apex isn't green now i m unable to use it but,yaa i got delievered with two keys....heiy stop argueing because of me...
Old 09/12/2019, 10:58   #131

Okay
Old 09/12/2019, 21:31   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Nahh not 3 complaints... and i dont take them together, they just post it here.

And when they post here - its already too late for good customer service
hey gator...again you all are not replying......is this the way....???? atleast reply to my mails....you delieverd keys and you all are invisible now....
Old 09/13/2019, 00:46   #133

Quote:
hey gator...again you all are not replying......is this the way....???? atleast reply to my mails....you delieverd keys and you all are invisible now....
I was sleeping when you sent this. I think we are suffering from being in different time zones here. I was not ignoring you, simply asleep.

I'll check out my messages now.
Old 09/13/2019, 01:29   #134

lol this thread is hilarious. I mean Kradau used to provide some solid *** cheats but since EAC and BE became monsters his APEX was trash, I paid $160 for 1 month and was banned twice in one week, didn't ask for a refund just said **** it and moved on. But atleast he's open about bans and downtime, it's pretty obvious that Gator is two faced, constantly active on the forums but there has been multiple people in here saying they have been waiting weeks or the cheat was down for an extended, extended amount of time. Then Gator steps in and says his cheat has like 6 days total of downtime....

Guys do your research there are MUCH better quality providers out there than Kradau and GatorCheats. You are basically watching the WalMart and Target of cheats bicker with each other on the forums.

Realize that Gator has to appear responsive and good on the forums but READ ALL THE THREADS before buying. So from an unbiased point of view not support either of these two people:

GatorCheats - Very clearly misleads people on the forum about downtime, lags big time with providing people access to his cheat after payment with random excuses like hand verifying in batches etc. where other providers will give you your key immediately or within a few minutes of payment if they are online.

Kradau - Whoever his coder is for K#Smert cannot keep up with the anti-cheat anymore and you are basically paying an extreme premium for a cheat that is hit with quite a few banwaves these days.

STAY AWAY
Old 09/13/2019, 01:51   #135

@nomorals I'm still wondering if you ever did buy from me. It seems like you've never been a customer of mine yet you feel comfortable calling me the Walmart of Apex cheats despite that being pretty extremely opposite of reality.

The issues I have, you are taking out of context and completely exaggerating them. Everyone is getting same or next day delivery. Period. You are taking examples of people banned from my loader for wrong doing for 1-2 weeks and acting like that is delivery time.

I'm not requesting for you to respect me or my products, but please be truthful.

Also I announce downtimes publicly every time they happen.

It's nice you at least purchased from Kradau before you went off about his quality. Lucky guy.

With me you read 2-3 false things online or 5 or so edited buyer comments saying things were resolved, ignore the resolution, and feel you know everything about my business despite the fact that you are completely biased.

« HWID Spoofer Suggestions | Stream/Record proof cheat? »