Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats legit?

Discussion on Gatorcheats legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/24/2020, 10:19   #136

elite*gold: 0
Gator is pure scam

Old 04/27/2020, 04:34   #137

elite*gold: 80
can someone close this thread? like for real insult free and spamming level over 9000
Old 04/27/2020, 04:44   #138

dont trust gator cheats lol its a pure scam
Old 05/07/2020, 22:22   #139

Gator cheats is a joke, I have never been so disappointed in a service in all my life. Im not sure what his cheats are like as I never used the one I paid for, but he wont give me a refund and is ignoring all my emails.His '24/7' service is great until you actually pay for something. Very unprofessional.

Edit:
Ok id like to apologise, I jumped the gun with my comments, i have been in contact with the staff, and my problem has been resolved. These are just busy people, bare with them, your problem will be fixed.
Old 05/29/2020, 18:14   #140

I upgraded and it is not instant. Payment sent but no response yet from hal.

Update: upgrade received and working flawlessly. +1 vouch
Old 07/18/2020, 10:15   #141

Exclamation GatorCheats purchase

I had previously purchased a 3 month plan from GatorCheats when Apex Legends was on the scene, it took about 6 hours for them to deliver after a multiple day paypal bank verification on my end. I just recently purchased a MW package and paid with bitcoin (since they said that their paypal link was giving people issues). It's just a little scary paying with bitcoin and not having the package delivered yet(it's delivered now, I waited just over 24 hours which i'm happy about) due to the fact that I can't dispute the charge like I can on paypal if they don't deliver a service(delivered). Gator seems to respond quicker on here(just send an email to them or wait) than to emails so that's partially why im posting here.

I had previously written a bad review here but it the issue I was having with GatorStaff was my fault, I had been emailing @ directly with my purchase details asking for correspondence. The moment I emailed @upport I received a fast response explaining that @ had gotten off of work before my payment went through and that he doesn't work on Saturdays.

I apologize for the previous negative response and to whomever is reading this if you made a purchase rest assured it will be delivered just be sure to email @upport.
Old 08/04/2020, 03:17   #142

elite*gold: 261
I can tell you guys, Gator SUCKS at responding, But his cheats are amazing. It takes time to get into his cheats but once in man oh man theyre good.
Old 08/09/2020, 17:13   #143

Funny you should say this I'm still waiting for what I paid for you never answer questions support is none existing
Old 08/20/2020, 17:32   #144

im sry gator but ur apex was ****. you pretty much had a ban once every 3 to 4 days as i remember and it took me ages to be able to get my money back from you.
Old 10/20/2020, 15:33   #145

His Mw cheat got taken down after he made people buy lifetime then just gave them a coupon as a sorry xD then he put in telegram that his cheats were undetectable yet on that same day his valorant was detected hes a scam artist he did an exit scam recently and blamed his partner LUL dudes a jokes do not use him.
Old 10/22/2020, 08:00   #146

In all honesty i used to vouch for this guy, until his $300 MW **** only lasted 5 months for me. Out of those 5 months i probably used his **** a total of 20 hours max. ESP being buggy as ****, radar glitching all the time, and towards the end his **** not even working at all. For a guy that runs his mouth about his **** being so good and undetected you would think he could at least keep blizzard from poking around his *******. This guy is a joke. Money scum bag scamming *****. Imagine charging $5 to vote for the next **** cheat he makes. He promised everyone swaps after blizzard hit him with the demand letter and instead he sends out 25% off coupon codes just to get people to buy his $300 - $400 Apex Trash. Take my advice and don't buy **** from this money hungry clown. Go find someone that's a small community, and sells slotted cheats and not someone dumb enough to try to sell cheats on a non offshore site. Anyone that says other wise is just a **** thriving little ***** that's a staff for Gator.
Old 10/28/2020, 19:24   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
In all honesty i used to vouch for this guy, until his $300 MW **** only lasted 5 months for me. Out of those 5 months i probably used his **** a total of 20 hours max. ESP being buggy as ****, radar glitching all the time, and towards the end his **** not even working at all. For a guy that runs his mouth about his **** being so good and undetected you would think he could at least keep blizzard from poking around his *******. This guy is a joke. Money scum bag scamming *****. Imagine charging $5 to vote for the next **** cheat he makes. He promised everyone swaps after blizzard hit him with the demand letter and instead he sends out 25% off coupon codes just to get people to buy his $300 - $400 Apex Trash. Take my advice and don't buy **** from this money hungry clown. Go find someone that's a small community, and sells slotted cheats and not someone dumb enough to try to sell cheats on a non offshore site. Anyone that says other wise is just a **** thriving little ***** that's a staff for Gator.
Lmao @ you reporting my post because you can't handle the truth.
Old 03/30/2021, 10:17   #148

elite*gold: 268
GatorCheat is back new owners, new coders. WE WILL NEVER SCAM ANYONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Lmao @ you reporting my post because you can't handle the truth.

Old 03/30/2021, 11:48   #149

One topic is here enough.

#closed
Closed Thread